Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

What color is that blue?

Nutria in cobalt. Like most felt, the perceived color changes based on lighting.

E62931E6-00B7-44AC-8F83-5D44BEAB0E24.jpeg

9907F18E-4DE8-41E3-8BEA-048EB3C934F5.jpeg

Wearing my lucky VS Black Cherry, not today but yesterday, for a day on the operating table.

Glad you're on the mend Alan. I imagine your nose and eyes might match the VS hat color by now, so thanks for not sharing the post-op pic. Get well soon!

Wow, that’s a clean old hat, Bob.

You can water your horse from your hat but you shouldn’t build a fire in it. Friendly reminder. ;)

A brushing cleaned it up pretty good Brent. Thanks for the tip -- that's what happens when you hear of videos of hatters lighting their hats on fire and you try it before actually viewing the videos..

Nice new OR, Bob!
What’s burner mean?

That's a bit of a mystery Randall. BTW ... love the new look on your resto-Knox!

IMG-3027.JPG

Randall Renshaw

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Glad you're on the mend Alan. I imagine your nose and eyes might match the VS hat color by now, so thanks for not sharing the post-op pic. Get well soon!

A brushing cleaned it up pretty good Brent. Thanks for the tip -- that's what happens when you hear of videos of hatters lighting their hats on fire and you try it before actually viewing the videos..

That's a bit of a mystery Randall. BTW ... love the new look on your resto-Knox!

View attachment 415517
Dang.
Hmmm. Let me think.
Something hot got too close to it.
Mystery no more.

At least it got put out before...I shudder to think about it.

And, Thanks for the Knoxliment!

Rumad

One Too Many

View attachment 415517
Haha! Thanks, Bob.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up

View attachment 415517
Yeah, felt hats make lousy luminary candles.
B

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Wearing my lucky VS Black Cherry, not today but yesterday, for a day on the operating table. Three pics with the hat are in the waiting room, pre pre op. The one of the cue ball is literally pre op. The wife took them all. Had two sinuses repaired and septum was opened up. No post op pics, it was a long day lol. Anyway, all is well. Hope everyone is having a good weekend!
View attachment 415390 View attachment 415391 View attachment 415392 View attachment 415393
Get well, breath well, stay well Alan.
“The” Black Cherry!
B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philheaton