Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Randall Renshaw

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Evening service in a 50s white OR.
Playin the good guy today.
9AB601DD-46AB-4B9A-B74F-688C08CD6CA7.jpeg
D71F81A0-789F-4397-9514-771AF4931C3A.jpeg

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
New to me Champ from David aka @Mighty44. This is a fantastic hat and in virtually mint condition. But I think I need wider brims so I am passing this along to a friend at the same great deal David offered to me. So this is a one time wear - man it's a nice hat.

View attachment 409632 View attachment 409633 View attachment 409634 View attachment 409635 View attachment 409636 View attachment 409637 View attachment 409638 View attachment 409639 View attachment 409640
It suits you well, Bill. That's one lucky friend you're passing it on to.

StoryPNW

One Too Many
My newly refurbished Mallory got plenty of headtime this weekend as we took a little overnight trip to see family, unfortunately I took very few pictures. I think I have the diamond bash how I like it, may take a little massaging still. @belfastboy did a terrific job on the new sweatband, cleaning, and resizing. Thank you Robert!
20220313_152823.jpg
20220313_152749.jpg
20220310_132736.jpg

Last edited:
Joe; I always get a kick out of seeing your Flagship showcased. Exquisit hat. Wear it proudly.

You could not do any less than being inspired by Alan. Your pic shows you wearing the Playboy confidently. Love the real life adventures of your hats.

You clean up very well. Sharp outfit and the homburg is a spectacular pairing. Thanks for sharing.

Bob; You and the Churchill pair up well. Appears like you are enjoying the last of the winter season. Cheers.

Jesse; Love everything about your shared pic. Thanks.

Steve; Always fun to see how the other half, over the ocean folks, adventure packed days go. The hat is sharp. I really like the mid and thin ribbon hats.

Thanks for sharing. You inspire me to get up out of the country appeal I wear to wear city clothes more often. esther needs to give you a commision for every hat sold as you are a very satisfied client. Cheers.

Happy Birthday. Appears like you were able to celebrate with family and friends. Nothing better. Cheers on the hat pic.

Boy oh boy the hat parade is grand. I appreciate the brick bakcground and am in amazement on how topcoat, scarf, hat pairings can look so varied. You post up excellent examples for other to be inspired. Thanks for sharing your amazing hat collection.

The topcoat, scarf and hat pairing make it special for me. Take one item away and the pic would be less.

Excellent hat pics. I am envious of your ability to sing.

Thanks for the hat compliment sir.

Sunday is my day off and it is true enjoyment to have no requirements on my time other than my whims. Thanks for the compliment.

The "Town and Country" hats are my sweet spot in hats. Your Esther creation benefits from the MG badge. Always eye catching in your vintage vehicle.

Thanks for the hat compliment sir.

You always make homburg wearing appear natural. Thanks for the inspiration.

Cheers to all hat folks. Thanks to all for sharing your hat wearing adventures. I have read and looked at each post this morning.

Wear your hats proudly, Eric -
Thank you Eric

New to me Champ from David aka @Mighty44. This is a fantastic hat and in virtually mint condition. But I think I need wider brims so I am passing this along to a friend at the same great deal David offered to me. So this is a one time wear - man it's a nice hat.

View attachment 409632 View attachment 409633 View attachment 409634 View attachment 409635 View attachment 409636 View attachment 409637 View attachment 409638 View attachment 409639 View attachment 409640
Looking sharp Bill

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
My newly refurbished Mallory got plenty of headtime this weekend as we took a little overnight trip to see family, unfortunately I took very few pictures. I think O have the diamond bash how I like it, may take a little massaging still. @belfastboy did a terrific job on the new sweatband, cleaning, and resizing. Thank you Robert!
View attachment 409707 View attachment 409708 View attachment 409709
Great colour, nice job on the bash, love that wide ribbon @StoryPNW.
Robert of Wolfbrae @belfastboy is the custom hatter to go to if your looking for a custom hat, refurbs or fixes.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe