Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up

Winston Carter

Practically Family

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Akubra Federation IV

C2fmJ5Jh.jpg
UZQ1VKzh.jpg

623c0374e512876b2e5fa7d27de272fd.jpg

4a671a819e4a91129fed79fcddc7449b.jpg

Had to decide between the D Bar J fedora and the Baron Hats bowler. Baron won, because of the strong winds. I didn’t want to chase a hat in subzero wind chills. But I have to admit I might have been more excited about the new pants. A rather adventurous acquisition for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great jacket. Looks like a rock star.

Outstanding, Steve. Thanks for posting. Looks much better worn than I ever expected. That hat has more stitching than some of my tall top cowboy boots. Summertime, linen or other light weight clothing, that's the hat. What a design.
Greg, Thank you! Yes it's definitely a warmer weather hat. I don't wear Straws very often so this one will come in handy once the heat and humidity are back.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Great color on a great hat! Have we seen that overcoat before? I love the color. It is hard to find a green 100% wool top coat these days unless you have it made.
Thanks D. Yes, I think you've liked this coat before when I've worn it. It's a Kuppenheimer with a union tag dated 1939. Valgora cloth, which I take is a blend of wool, alpaca and baby mohair.

Today it's Sovereign Twenty day.
DSCN6302 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN6301 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
And I think I'm finally going to get out of the house, for a couple of hours anyway.
11-12-2018 Today's Clothes by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Hope your Monday's are going well,
Michael

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks D. Yes, I think you've liked this coat before when I've worn it. It's a Kuppenheimer with a union tag dated 1939. Valgora cloth, which I take is a blend of wool, alpaca and baby mohair.

Today it's Sovereign Twenty day.
DSCN6302 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN6301 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
And I think I'm finally going to get out of the house, for a couple of hours anyway.
11-12-2018 Today's Clothes by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Hope your Monday's are going well,
Michael

Thanks, Michael I thought so great coat. That Stetson your wearing today is pretty spiffy too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mismichael