Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

metropd

One Too Many
anon` said:
Not today. Last night. Probably my favourite hat as of this writing:

DSCN3917.jpg

YOU LOOK POSITIVELY SMASHING!!! Perfectly executed, keep setting the standard!

ukali1066

Practically Family
One of my two favourite Newsboys...this one's a wool blend...I just machine washed it on a hot wash to reduce some of it's artists beret "poofiness"

Just wearing it around the house as it dries...

I much prefer it now :)

32.jpg

13.jpg

billysmom

One Too Many
ukali1066 said:
One of my two favourite Newsboys...this one's a wool blend...I just machine washed it on a hot wash to reduce some of it's artists beret "poofiness"

Just wearing it around the house as it dries...

I much prefer it now :)

32.jpg

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Sue

Spats McGee

One Too Many
Barton

Another nice day for the Barton. This brim still feels stingy to me, but I'm beginning to like it. A few days ago, my wife told me that all of my other brims are "floppy" by comparison.

Nice lids, everyone!

ukali1066, I'm not a huge fan of newsboy caps, but you wear that one well.

RBH -- That's a really nice color, but I'll have to get used to that "wide" ribbon on you. ;) (Seriously, though, it looks good.)

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
Spats McGee said:
Another nice day for the Barton. This brim still feels stingy to me, but I'm beginning to like it. A few days ago, my wife told me that all of my other brims are "floppy" by comparison.

Nice lids, everyone!

ukali1066, I'm not a huge fan of newsboy caps, but you wear that one well.

RBH -- That's a really nice color, but I'll have to get used to that "wide" ribbon on you. ;) (Seriously, though, it looks good.)

Looks good Spats. I imagine that with the cooler weather approaching up there, the need for a wide brimmed shady hat becomes less of a necessity. Winter is when the stingys can come into their own! (Not that the Barton is a stingy - merely stingier).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82