Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

Bartender
Mr. Paladin said:
Last night Mrs. Paladin and I attended a performance of Otello at the new Winspear Opera House in Dallas. The hat of the evening was my midnight blue Hall & Hall homburg. Both the hat and the performance were hits.

Winspear-HallHallhomburg011.jpg
Stylin' Mr P !!!!!!

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
This IS my very favorite hat! Silk collapsible opera hat, worn again last night too with my white tie and tails look. With being a dancer and a singer, I think I'm better as an Adele Astaire (Fred's older sister) wannabe, than Marlene Dietrich! These first two pics taken at the Stanford Theater in Palo Alto:
377083484.jpg
377083381.jpg
Okay, okay, yeah its sans hat (and tie) but a darn cute pic nonetheless...
377083294.jpg

redhawks2

One of the Regulars
Today I'm going with my Christy's Adventurer. Again with the sunshine! I'm really getting tired of all these relentless sunny days here in Long Beach. I think I'll go have a beverage and just learn to live with it.
anindy002.jpg

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
redhawks2 said:
OK, here's my taupe fawn Camp Draft that I put a new ribbon on. I'm not real gifted at this sort of stuff but I'll try just about anything more than once. I'm "honing" my skills so to speak. I gave the band a bit of the Art Fawcett treatment although it is sorely lacking in terms of the crispness of the effort. I'm going to re-do this band because I am sort of a semi-perfectionist and this one is not up to even my low standards. I will say though that this old stock ribbon comprised of rayon and cotton is very easy to work with!
akubraaa001.jpg

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Mr. Paladin said:
Last night Mrs. Paladin and I attended a performance of Otello at the new Winspear Opera House in Dallas. The hat of the evening was my midnight blue Hall & Hall homburg. Both the hat and the performance were hits.

Winspear-HallHallhomburg011.jpg

Up town, Mr. and Mra. P, strictly uptown. You make those hombergs look like they were made with you in mind.

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
chanteuseCarey said:
This IS my very favorite hat! Silk collapsible opera hat, worn again last night too with my white tie and tails look. With being a dancer and a singer, I think I'm better as an Adele Astaire (Fred's older sister) wannabe, than Marlene Dietrich! These first two pics taken at the Stanford Theater in Palo Alto:
377083484.jpg
377083381.jpg
Okay, okay, yeah its sans hat (and tie) but a darn cute pic nonetheless...
377083294.jpg

Damn! You're makin' me breath heavy and breach a couple of Commandments there Chanteuse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82