Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
With gravy.

@hatsRme, dapper Dobbs, Charlie
@KarlCrow, you own that CD
@mmbarnes, so good to see your hommies again. Will you follow up the Garfinkle with an Oats lid tomorrow? Bizzarification enabled.
@Rogera, great RDOR. Rare color.
@Senshu, welcome to the party; great bowler!
Who'd I forget? Well, if I forgot someone, you look great.

Drizzly Tuesday under a Mallory "The Dallas." Sorry about the harsh office lighting. Getting to work in the dark now.

8729e0f5f2124902fa7b146b45d2eef5.jpg
6accef83ab69ba2f12b4fa531399f9dd.jpg

Sent directly from my mind to yours.
It still looks great Jim, no matter what light you are under.

Willebe

A-List Customer
I agree it's a nice bike. I saw a stretch Surly today and sometimes I think I need something like that for all the loads I carry.

Thanks,
Michael
Surly makes a great bike. I looked at the Long Haul Trucker when I had this fancy idea of riding across Kentucky. I still want to ride a cross-state ride, but it will have to wait for a few years.

Honestly, I will probably just look at the touring version of Trek 720. I know there are plenty of great bike makers. I am one of those brand loyal individuals. When I find a brand and a bike shop that I like, I tend to stick with it.

However, Moots makes a really nice, classic looking Titanium bike that gives me an itch to scratch.[emoji857]

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
I’m finding the sticks from Nicaragua to be my favorites, Perdomo in particular.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Me too, some cubans, from Cuba, have lost lots of its quality, some are almost impossible to recognize, bad tobacco, problems with the "torcido" (the way they wrap the Puro or cigar, etc., while Nicaragua and Honduras are pushing some high quality, nicely priced cigars.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
With gravy.

@hatsRme, dapper Dobbs, Charlie
@KarlCrow, you own that CD
@mmbarnes, so good to see your hommies again. Will you follow up the Garfinkle with an Oats lid tomorrow? Bizzarification enabled.
@Rogera, great RDOR. Rare color.
@Senshu, welcome to the party; great bowler!
Who'd I forget? Well, if I forgot someone, you look great.

Drizzly Tuesday under a Mallory "The Dallas." Sorry about the harsh office lighting. Getting to work in the dark now.

8729e0f5f2124902fa7b146b45d2eef5.jpg
6accef83ab69ba2f12b4fa531399f9dd.jpg

Sent directly from my mind to yours.
Great Dallas you got there. And fantastic
be469918030a0f328d681509d56ef01b.jpg
reference. But
13ac5088e3853999d4043cb0a027f5fc.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads