Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Stetson 1900 Exposition that arrived this morning...

expo1900_4.jpg

expo1900_3.jpg
There are no superlatives to describe that one. Gotta bust out the superduperlatives.

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
I'll try it out next Sunday and see. Maybe I'll ask Father to bless it.

But it's not really a demon, it's a horse! As we know, "A horse is a horse, of course, of course..."

Sent directly from my mind to yours.
I guess a horse is OK, as long as you're not betting on it or something sinful like that. Or just don't tell the Padre if you are.:)

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Your look and tweeds are a natural combination. Every bit the country squire. I'm hoping for photos of your bicycle sometime so I can see if it's what I'm imagining.
Thanks DH. I've posted my bike before. Unfortunately, it's not a nice vintage model.
DSCN5539 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Trek 7700

Love the colors in these photos!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Jeff. You've been posting some great photos of some great hats lately. Been enjoying the show.

Thanks all,
Michael

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Akubra Balmoral..The Cathedral of Our Holly Lady of Zapopan un the background, the second most important pilgrimage site in Mexico, just after the Basilica of Our Holly Lady of Guadalupe I'm Mexico City, almost 4 million people visited this place on October 12, in one single day...and it happens every year, the whole city shuts down
7ede0ce4b672c0ddc15bd3710abf0924.jpg
2712d6d3043abcba698ed35d68cd66a0.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Thanks DH. I've posted my bike before. Unfortunately, it's not a nice vintage model.
DSCN5539 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Trek 7700

Thanks Jeff. You've been posting some great photos of some great hats lately. Been enjoying the show.

Thanks all,
Michael

Sometimes we all let practically triumph over our vintage aesthetics. The bike is quite nice. I wish I could wean myself from cars and walk and ride more. It would make towing a fishing boat a bit of a challenge.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Sometimes we all let practically triumph over our vintage aesthetics. The bike is quite nice. I wish I could wean myself from cars and walk and ride more. It would make towing a fishing boat a bit of a challenge.
It's a nice bike to ride, but I would like to rebuild an old British or American frame with an internal 8 speed hub to get some of the classic look combined with modern ride-ability. I try to run all of my routine errands by bike for 2/3 or 3/4 of the year and can often go 2 weeks without starting my car during the summer. A boat would be a bit of a problem, but the only real marina in the area is only about a 40 minute bike ride away and if I had a boat I could probably pay the fees to keep it in the water with what I save on the car use. Ha ha.

Michael

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Akubra Balmoral..The Cathedral of Our Holly Lady of Zapopan un the background, the second most important pilgrimage site in Mexico, just after the Basilica of Our Holly Lady of Guadalupe I'm Mexico City, almost 4 million people visited this place on October 12, in one single day...and it happens every year, the whole city shuts down
7ede0ce4b672c0ddc15bd3710abf0924.jpg
2712d6d3043abcba698ed35d68cd66a0.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I Love going on tour with you, R! Great pictures and history, and the scenery, Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwrg