Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Today. 7X clear beaver creased by the master, JtL. It doesn't say Open Road, so is it or is it not? Those are rain spots.

IMG_1467.jpg

RobStC

A-List Customer
Herzen said:
I'm wearing my brand spanking new VS Custom hat while doing a cigar blind taste test in the park.

Here with a little more light on the subject:

Looks great on you, Herzen; you really suit the lower crown or pork pies! As somebody who's face shape definitely doesn't, I'm envious :(

RobStC

RobStC

A-List Customer
Torpedo said:
As mentioned before, this has been an unseasonable week, but today the sun made a timid aparition, so I took the chance to piece together this summery ensemble... it could well be the last chance this year!

DSCN1222.jpg

Torpedo, you never fail to amaze me how great you look in your photos; always at ease and just so stylish......

Best wishes from a pale and angular-faced Scotsman :( ,
RobStC

CRH

Call Me a Cab
BobC said:
Today. 7X clear beaver creased by the master, JtL. It doesn't say Open Road, so is it or is it not? Those are rain spots.

My vote is that it IS NOT and OR but it don't matter 'cause you got the style go'in on!

Thanks for qualifying the rain drops. I was worried you might have a case of thin ribbon fairies pissing pixie potion on your lid! :D :rolleyes:

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
CRH said:
My vote is that it IS NOT and OR but it don't matter 'cause you got the style go'in on!

Thanks for qualifying the rain drops. I was worried you might have a case of thin ribbon fairies pissing pixie potion on your lid! :D :rolleyes:
:eek: I HOPE it's rain.

Roninjedi

One of the Regulars
Herzen said:

Utterly fantastic look, Herzen! My job is to help people stop smoking and even I have to admit that the cigar with the lid is a perfect combination. :eusa_clap What's the brim width on the hat, anyway?

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Akubra R.M.

My wife tells me that, at some point yesterday afternoon, I was abducted by aliens. :eek: :eek: :eek: I have no recollection of the incident -- in fact, my thinking is still a bit fuzzy about the whole thing. ;) All I know is that my dog wouldn't come back out of the woods until I got back to basics and slapped on the ol' Akubra R.M. :D

AkubraRM.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

Herzen

One of the Regulars
Mr. Lucky said:
Lookin' good! Hey, where in Western NY are you? Just relocated to Buffalo ourselves.

Right now we live in Olean, about an hour south of Buffalo. We know Buffalo well, though, as both my wife and I grew up close by.

Herzen

One of the Regulars
Roninjedi said:
Utterly fantastic look, Herzen! My job is to help people stop smoking and even I have to admit that the cigar with the lid is a perfect combination. :eusa_clap What's the brim width on the hat, anyway?

Thanks! The brim on this one is 2 3/4.

CRH

Call Me a Cab
jimmy the lid said:
My wife tells me that, at some point yesterday afternoon, I was abducted by aliens. :eek: :eek: :eek: I have no recollection of the incident -- in fact, my thinking is still a bit fuzzy about the whole thing. ;) All I know is that my dog wouldn't come back out of the woods until I got back to basics and slapped on the ol' Akubra R.M. :D

Welcome back - and old four legs too! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe