Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
Mario said:
Today is the first day with my newly arrived long hair Borsalino. Yes, it's stingy... :D

borsalino_long_09_17_09.jpg

Mario....quick, look behind you. Somebody stole your violins!!!

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
michaelshane-That is a beautiful blue color and those long side dents are nice too.

jtl-class all the way with that Whippet!

Chili-Great looking Esquire...and you look to have recovered from that Japanese whiskey:D !

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
billysmom said:
Mario, you just keep on wearing that stingy. It becomes you. I'll lend you my "Hat Police Radar Detector" if you ever come across the border into Texas.

Mr. P - Please be sure to note in the system that I'm normally a law-abiding wide brim citizen and to only issue warnings if I'm ever stopped for disorderly conduct by committing stinginess.

Sue

Now who cracks who up? lol lol lol

Mario

I'll Lock Up
billysmom said:
september17.jpg
Another cool, misty day. Felt!!!

Sue

DANG! What a beauty! I'm loving it! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

billysmom said:
Mario, you just keep on wearing that stingy. It becomes you. I'll lend you my "Hat Police Radar Detector" if you ever come across the border into Texas.
Sue

lol Well, thank you! I'll be sure to make good use of it!

As of late, I've generally grown more fond of the wider brims, but there are a few stingies (or lesser brimmed hats) in my collection of which I'm pretty sure that I'm still going to wear them in the future, with this particular Borso definitely taking the lead. There are a few other stingies, though, which I'm going to sell off in the near future.

Mario

I'll Lock Up
CRH said:
The long hair doesn't seem to affect my Cool-O-Meter. This one registers in the Cool zone! :eusa_clap

Thank you, Sir! Usually I'm not particulary fond of the long haired types (duh!), but you should really see this one in action! I just fell in love with the subtle color shifts you get when you're moving the hat. :D

Mario

I'll Lock Up
HarpPlayerGene said:
I'll trim that brim AND give that hat a shave while I'm at it! :D

lol lol

Gene - that shaving thing seems to be a newly aquired habbit of yours... :p

Here's what I have to say to this:

"You put on your black dress, and I'll go shave my tongue!" - Rigby Reardon, Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid

Anyway - it's a good thing I'm not planning to hike the swamps of Florida anytime soon - I've heard it said that they are infested with alligators and nasty haberslashers! :eek: :D

Come to think of it, me Ma is still in Florida right now...I bet she's sneaking trough your backyard this very moment, wielding that long and terribly BLUNT knife I gave her... har har har! :whip: :rage: :D

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
Mario said:
Well, you can't see her, but behind my back there is a wonderful acoustic steel string guitar that was custom build for me - who needs any violins? :D :D

ok...now I'm jealous! Custom made huh.

I should post a pic sometime of my Maton Coolibah 1980 acoustic (Maton being the leading Aussie guitar maker). It's been with me all my adult life and sings like an angel.

Dreispitz

One Too Many
Something different, today. New vintage Lock & Co. extra hard Bowler hat worn under invisible cloak:

Note the transparency! lol lol lol

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
Dreispitz said:
Something different, today. New vintage Lock & Co. extra hard Bowler hat worn under invisible cloak:

Note the transparency! lol lol lol

Obviously you're bent over to display the top of your fine bowler, and wearing a very nice long, black coat. The only issue I have is the dark background. And if you would take your hands out of your pocket :)eusa_doh: ) we'd have a better frame of reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe