Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
indycop said:
My new panama bob today.:D

100_0238-1.jpg

And Dee's floppy panama.

100_0247-1.jpg

You both look great!!

Colby Jack

Call Me a Cab
indycop said:
My new panama bob today.:D

100_0238-1.jpg

And Dee's floppy panama.

100_0247-1.jpg
The new Ozzie and Harriet with Rin Tin Tin. You guys look great!...I did wear my CD to Gville for my shot on Friday...Otherwise hid inside all weekend...Hey IC...Ya still have that Fed for me?

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
HPGene's newest avatar...

Okay, so I see it as...

Sitting at the table with his martini is some unsuspecting slug. And the shadow of the hand holding a knife is actually Gene's, waiting to snatch the hat and with the knife recut the brim...

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Mallory again

Seems I'm suffering from what scottyrocks calls CFHD - Compulsive Favorite Hat Disorder.

Yesterday I got my first taste of the coming fall, as it got pretty chilly in the late afternoon (compared to the last weeks of summer heat), so I got out my frock-coat - and my Mallory again...

mallory_08_31_09a.jpg
mallory_08_31_09b.jpg

RobStC

A-List Customer
Mario said:
Seems I'm suffering from what scottyrocks calls CFHD - Compulsive Favorite Hat Disorder.

Yesterday I got my first taste of the coming fall, as it got pretty chilly in the late afternoon (compared to the last weeks of summer heat), so I got out my frock-coat - and my Mallory again...

mallory_08_31_09a.jpg
mallory_08_31_09b.jpg

Very cool look, Mario..... Am always a fan of the 'fedora/waistcoat/coat' look, as distinct from 'jacket'. Has shades of Wild West gun-slinger, but not too much for general wear.

Isn't it nice that the season is turning now, to allow us to get back into long coats and felt hats! Beautiful crisp autumn days in store.....wonderful :) .

Rob St.C

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
Thanks all for the nice comments.. I'm too busy working at the moment to name all the people I'd like to thank..

I have only seen VERY COOL hats and outfits the last couple of posts.. very well done y'all :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
Matteawan Mfg. Co.

Here's my better half wearing the old Matteawan Mfg Co hat I picked up on ebay last week. I was preparing to toss it back in the ebay sea when she snatched it...and won't let go. Any ideas as to age? It has a hollow brim with a wire inside, apparently made of a fur pelt of some sort.

MatteawanMA.jpg

MatteawanLnr.jpg

RBH

Bartender
gtdean48 said:
Thanks Rusty. It is at my brim shortness limit but from what the hat cost plus Optimo refurb, I could never get out of it what I have in it. So I'm going to wear the sweatband of this sucka!!!
I have started to find I rather like some of the shorter brims.
My Vagabond is 2 3\8s... I love it and think it looks fine on me.
I think its the crown and ribbon that makes it look good with the short brim.
But really a 2 1\2 brim is what I would normally stop at {now}.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe