Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcarthur

Familiar Face
294ot3o.jpg

Optimo milan straw

Yesterday & today...

The Akubra Squatter is getting a good workout. It did well in the rain last evening. I swear these Akubras crave rain to let the felt mature. This is a photo of it already posted but I can understand the "Indiana Jones" comments from the general public with this hat with the color & the band width...
squatter1.jpg

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
RBH said:
Gene that panama really looks super.
Does Nikki like that style any better now?

She's starting to come around a little! :D She says that Graham blocked this one in a way that makes it as good as one in this style can be. [huh]

----------------

I love that Vagabond, Rusty!

RBH

Bartender
gtdean48 said:
Wow, Rusty. I could never tell from that photo. The brim looks proportional to the crown & sets well on your noggin. I would've said 2 5/8 or 2 1/2 at the very least. [huh]
Thats what I thought Tom!
I would have never thought I would have a 2 3\8s brim... much less want to wear one!
But this hat is damn nice!
Not my favorite width.. but not out of the question now.

I now think I will visit with a 2 1\2 brim and see how we get along! :D

Thanks for the kind words Mr P and Gene.
Gene, this Vagabond reminds me of a couple of your hats. That is what drove me to get it!

Sweet Whippet Garrett!

Douglas... sharp as always!!!

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
My first Wippet...

Posted it also in the new hats thread but since I'm going to wear it tonight for a nice dinner with my wife, what the heck! I'm posting it again. Got it from TFL's own Zetwal a few days ago!

DSC04085.jpg

DSC04086.jpg

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Aureliano said:
Posted it also in the new hats thread but since I'm going to wear it tonight for a nice dinner with my wife, what the heck! I'm posting it again. Got it from TFL's own Zetwal a few days ago!

DSC04085.jpg

DSC04086.jpg

Oh wow! I am likin that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe