Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Well, let's see...

I had the last post in this thread at 7:01 a.m. ET this morning.

It is now almost 9:30 p.m. ET.

Apparently, no one wore a hat today...:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Good God, please tell me it ain't so...:D

Cheers,
JtL

Ande1964

Practically Family
Royal Deluxe

Here I come to save the day...

Today was my Stetson Royal Deluxe, probably from the mid to late '50s. It's a beautiful hat, but I'm not quite sure about the proportions on me. Crown is 4 5/8 at its tallest, and the brim is a cut down (before I got it!) 2 1/8.

Anj

royal.jpg

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Ande1964 said:
Here I come to save the day...

Today was my Stetson Royal Deluxe, probably from the mid to late '50s. It's a beautiful hat, but I'm not quite sure about the proportions on me. Crown is 4 5/8 at its tallest, and the brim is a cut down (before I got it!) 2 1/8.

Anj

royal.jpg

Hey Ande, that is a great hat - brim trim and all.

What it needs, though, is a little dip in the top of the front pinch. See the photo below for what I mean. With some steam and then your finger to pull a groove into that top center part, the proportions will come into balance.

118498428_tp.jpg

St.Ignatz

Call Me a Cab
Where do you park it Jimmy?

JTL, yet one more week of just unbelievable hats. Where did you get that time machine, is it home built or can I purchase my own from a domestic source. Thanks again for all the great shot of superior hats.
Tom D.

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
St.Ignatz said:
JTL, yet one more week of just unbelievable hats. Where did you get that time machine, is it home built or can I purchase my own from a domestic source. Thanks again for all the great shot of superior hats.
Tom D.

Here! Here!

Dude can wear some threads too.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
jimmy the lid said:
Well, let's see...

I had the last post in this thread at 7:01 a.m. ET this morning.

It is now almost 9:30 p.m. ET.

Apparently, no one wore a hat today...:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Good God, please tell me it ain't so...:D

Cheers,
JtL
I wore my MajorMoore custom today but no pics.:rolleyes: lol

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Those are all great hat shots over the last few days. Summer is my crazy time of the year on the job. I've missed several days of coming around the Lounge but everyone looks sharp as ever!

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
St.Ignatz said:
Tom D.

lol lol lol

Thanks, Tom (and Mike and Gene ;)) -- glad you're liking the lids! :)

Cheers,
JtL

Due to heat around here, I've only been wearing my Bangora Straw western hat around the barn. I did have my Silver Belly Campdraft ready for forecasted rain on Monday but never got any. Here is the hat I wore today for Motorcycle Ride to Work Friday....
Naturalcfh.jpg

Goose.

Practically Family
Cracking up over JtL having Lid Pic Withdrawls for the lack of "Chapeau du Jour" pics yesterday.

Good to see many come forward in helping him get his fix.

Today I'm wearing my Federation IV Carbon. Here I am, hard at work, supervising the watering of the front lawn about an hour ago...

568269794_8ouLJ-M-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe