Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wearing this just received Optimo restored 1940 Habig Homburg.

3549885142_224e75f436.jpg

3549076903_228bf2c2db.jpg

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Today, day number 4 of straight rain I wore my mid brown Campdraft.

midb.jpg

Then I had to go to my mothers and clean out the gutters and go up on the roof in the rain. For that I brought out the big gun, the Boss. It was perfect in the rain, the water just beaded up mostly.

boss.jpg

bosswet.jpg

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
indycop said:
Today, day number 4 of straight rain I wore my mid brown Campdraft.

midb.jpg

The more you wet them down the softer they get. I have two that have softened up nicely, one that's still pretty stiff and one still in the box uncreased and stiff as a board.

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
Today, I actually wore my new "Powder Blue" Dobbs Steve Harvey "Genuine Fur Felt" (A bargain from the HATCO Outlet, yesterday). And yes, I am fully aware that this hat was designed for, and marketed to, an ethnic group to which I do not naturally belong. But, I figure, "Hey, why should they have all the fun?" :D :D :D

P1070479.jpg

Mr. Paladin

My new e-Bay Champ got the nod today!

NewChamp001.jpg

NewChamp006.jpg

metropd--Your usual class and style!

IC--I gotta agree; great look on you. You need a gun rack behind you though! Everyone down here has one. :D

carter

I'll Lock Up
J.T.Marcus said:
Today, I actually wore my new "Powder Blue" Dobbs Steve Harvey "Genuine Fur Felt" (A bargain from the HATCO Outlet, yesterday). And yes, I am fully aware that this hat was designed for, and marketed to, an ethnic group to which I do not naturally belong. But, I figure, "Hey, why should they have all the fun?" :D :D :D

P1070479.jpg
JT, That's a nice looking lid. However, it makes me want to break out some steam and work on the crease to make it higher and tighter.

Mr. P., That Champ looks super on you!

Douglas & metropd, Great hats and great shots!

IC, Even when you're all wet, you're still the intimidator!

Maguire

Practically Family
DSCF1527.jpg

not exactly today, but two days ago at my graduation dinner, figured it would be one of the last times i'd be wearing my fed IV before the balmy summer arrived. Wore a black suit and a new black waistcoat for the occasion. I haven't worn a black suit in a long time but i figured graduating was worth the implications of wearing a black suit (ie, overdressed, etc).

Mike in Seattle

Maguire said:
DSCF1527.jpg

not exactly today, but two days ago at my graduation dinner, figured it would be one of the last times i'd be wearing my fed IV before the balmy summer arrived. Wore a black suit...

A great look - and it just goes to show that a gray hat is far more versatile than black...at least IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82