Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torpedo

One Too Many
Hi,

Thank you for the welcoming messages and for the encouraging remarks! :)
CCarey, I am proud to know I have been admitted to that club you mention. BTW, this will not be the last diamond-point bowtie you will see. :D

NBogart, nice straw. Straws look good on you too.
MetroPD, I do not know how much influence the hat had in the results shown in the photo, but you look dashing, man! ;)
ViperMan, I like that porkpie, brim up and all!

Torpedo

One Too Many
A Knox today... creased in the style of Popeye Doyle, of French Connection fame, although I usually wear it with the front snapped down - I have found it looks good with the brim turned up all around with more casual clothes, nevertheless.

DSC_0409-2.jpg

Popeye6.jpg

Goose.

Practically Family
rrog said:
I don't take it for granted at all. I'm blessed more than I deserve and as people often tell me (usually people whose kids are grown), I'm trying to enjoy every minute of it. My girls aren't teenagers yet and are still fun to be around! ;)

rrog
Yep, I tell you youngsters that from time to time when I see parents and tykes. My youngest of three is 20 (damn, I'm old).
I continue to be blessed that they are in or completed college, polite, funny, and have had no problems with drugs, drinking, or the police. Often I miss how much fun we had when they were little...but we still have fun when we are together. I learn a lot about love from being their dad and grandpa to my oldest daughter's son.

Ok, all poodle eyed now.

Today, I hope to be wearing a new Fed IV Tawny Fawn. If not, my FIVD Moonie.

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Michaelshane said:
A super fino day.......

That is an exceptionally good looking hat. You should be at a cafe in Palma smoking a Ducatos and sipping a cortado.

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
many years old, but favorite straw today...

Its not exactly vintage, but I've had this hat and worn it often for maybe 16 years now. I guess that makes it a perennial favorite! Procured from the J. Peterman Co. Its my 90s-does-20s style. Here's a head shot, and a couple more showing my full ensemble I wore with this hat today. Details about the outfit on my "What are you wearing today?" post. The red rose "ShowBiz" in my lapel plucked this morning from our front gardens.
362986368.jpg

362986351.jpg

362986341.jpg

carter

I'll Lock Up
Nice hats , gentlemen.

Michaelshane, That's a grand super fino. It appears to be worthy of adoration.

chanteuseCarey, Great chapeau! Nice outfit as well.

CRH

Call Me a Cab
Michaelshane said:
A super fino day.......

P1040452_edited-1.jpg
[/IMG]

That certainly is a wonderful Optimo but I think your photo is just a bit... well... it's just a bit.......drum roll........ Cavalier lol.

A photo like that would end up in a frame in our house :D.

CRH

Call Me a Cab
RBH said:
Super hats everyone!

today I wore my Ecuadorian Panama Hat Co.- Supernatural Panama...

012los.jpg

No one will ever believe me if I tell them that I have seen a Supernatural hat. Oh, wait, I have cyberspacial whitnesses ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe