Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Champ Triumph

3451236342_c1b24b6fd9.jpg

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
all divine!

the milan, borsalino, champ, art fawcett- beautiful.

JimmyTL, your look in both hats here takes my cake today... You've got this dead-on at the camera look in your eyes that just pierces a gal's heart (flutter flutter;) )the blue hat is a PERFECT color on you, sweetheart!

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
will have to check in again on y'all around midnight...

We're gearing up for a quick & easy dinner, then going out dressed vintage to the Stanford Theater in Palo Alto to see two WWII era movies from the UK, "A Matter of Life and Death" with David Niven and Kim Hunter, playing with "A Canterbury Tale" with Eric Portman and Sheila Sims.

carter

I'll Lock Up
buler said:
Jimmy, lookin good as always.

That would be a great lid to start a Mallory picture thread with!!!

B
:arated:
You could call it the Mallory Mobsters, which would be particularly fitting if started by "The Chief".

btw, Buler, nice avatar. You certainly have gotten better looking! :D

Carey & Family, looking very nice indeed!!
Gene, Have a nice weekend under that terrific Stetson. You'll be classy in the Carolinas!
Mayserwegener, That Champ is, indeed, a Triumph!
Douglas, That is one sweet chocolate Borso!
Viperman, You are looking very good under that porkpie.
Not-Bogart13, That VS Desert Rose certainly puts a bloom on the day!

Goose.

Practically Family
HarpPlayerGene said:
Goose, that Fed' AND the Bogart from the other thread look great on you! Diggin' the profile shots.

Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy... You KILL me with some of those hats of yours. What a super lid in awesome condition.

Carey, The fam' and you look wonderful, just wonderful.

For me today, nothing worthy of using up your bandwidth. Black Bogart with another aloha shirt. But I would be rude not to thank HPG and compliment others...

Thank you HarpPlayerGene for taking the time to post. My mix is pretty boring compared to you and the other gentlemen...but I do lilke my hats. I thought profile shots would be nice as it gives a perspective on the respective crowns and curls. Thank you again.

Jimmy, what HPG said. :eusa_clap

CC (Carey), great pic of the men in your life. So nice to see a family sharing in the fun. What a great picture. Get a print of that for your son to hold on to. Someday, it will mean more than he can imagine right now I am certain.

Goose.

Practically Family
Carlisle Blues said:
Popped in here looking for my Bogart post for another thread where a gent has a brim question and saw this CB.
Missed it before. What a great pic!!!! Your pup seems to love you as much as I love my pup!!! Cool beans!!! What a nice pic.
Made my day. Thank you for posting...

buler

I'll Lock Up
carter said:
:arated:
You could call it the Mallory Mobsters, which would be particularly fitting if started by "The Chief".

btw, Buler, nice avatar. You certainly have gotten better looking! :D

QUOTE]

Or the Mallory Gallory....

Thanks Carter. I go for a lot of different looks.

B

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Oops! right movies, but on the wrong night!!

Sooo. these movies below are running tomorrow through Monday night. Oh well, the ones we DID see tonight were the 1928 silent "The Wind" starring Lillian Gish with accompaniment on the Mighty Wurlitzer and a Wurlitzer wind machine, along with the 1948 movie "Portrait of Jennie" with Joseph Cotten and Jennifer Jones with Lillian Gish is a cameo role.

Chuck had on his full WWII summer uniform and Daniel had his stingy brim on with modern dress clothes. We did get people commenting and admiring our clothes, and a few people started up conversations with us regarding the clothes as the starter. We'll probably go back Monday evening to see the other films.

Night night gents... sleep well and dream of scoring amazing deals on vintage hats...

chanteuseCarey said:
then going out dressed vintage to the Stanford Theater in Palo Alto to see two WWII era movies from the UK, "A Matter of Life and Death" with David Niven and Kim Hunter, playing with "A Canterbury Tale" with Eric Portman and Sheila Sims.

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Thanks gtdean and Carey. Turns out (owing to jtl's detective work) that this hat is a Stetson Privateer. Woohoo! BTW, I touched down in Charlotte around 9PM and have been on the go since. Using my buddy's DSL to keep up with the latest at the Lounge... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe