Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good morning folks. Cool Minnesota morning has me wearing a Cordova Cap in a light weight Silk/Wool blend fabric.

i-vXbf66n-M.jpg

i-wdw2P8q-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

Last edited:

Eliesti

A-List Customer
On a side note, I was wondering if anyone knows how to fix an issue with the Tapatalk app for iPhone. It apparently won't show any notifications inside the app (on the subscriptions page it used to update with the last post and would turn any unread posts a light shade of orange; now it just says the last message was a day ago even though when I go into the thread, it shows new posts). I hope this makes sense and someone can lend some wisdom on how to fix the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EstherWeis

Vendor
On a side note, I was wondering if anyone knows how to fix an issue with the Tapatalk app for iPhone. It apparently won't show any notifications inside the app (on the subscriptions page it used to update with the last post and would turn any unread posts a light shade of orange; now it just says the last message was a day ago even though when I go into the thread, it shows new posts). I hope this makes sense and someone can lend some wisdom on how to fix the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine does exactly the same.
I uploaded the app and it won't work.

All looking fine on a great Sunday.
T - Congratulations on the granddaughter's accomplishments! Heckuva GPA!!
Nice straws, Esther, Eliesti, and RJR.
Eric, I'm not a cap guy, but you make them look good.

Still breaking in my BGGCD, looking for it to tighten up just a tad more...

Picture2.jpg
Picture1.jpg

Paired today with a tie-dye polo shirt (where's Matt?).

Usher at my church: I need to get a hat like that!
Me: You can get a hat like this.
U: Oh?
M: Yeah, it's an Akubra.
U: A Cobra?
M: No, an Akubra (takes hat off, shows liner to usher). Just go to Everything Australian dot com.
U: OK, I'll check it out.
(After Mass)
M: So am I going to see you in one of these in the next couple of weeks?
U: Oh, I'm not that quick!

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Dobbs Panama, long overdue. I haven't worn this since last summer, around the same time. It's a little uncomfortable at first, because the sweatband is drying out and beginning to crack at the stitching. I'll probably add one of my FPH sweatbands after this season.

The straw is very nice, except for a dry spot at the top of the crease where it has split. I placed a small strip of duct tape on the inside to prevent it from separating any further. Otherwise, it's in terrific condition.

688b6bf1-2af5-49f9-8318-5f0847623883.jpg

3f324a29-2892-4dce-b596-a14abb044235.jpg

2fd3bef3-c9e5-43eb-9d3e-09deaa0135a5.jpg

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Great parade of lids over the last few days. Everyone looks great!

Lids of a different sort. She finally graduated! She was the top Valedictorian out of four in her school....a 4.248 GPA! She'll be attending Denison University in the Fall, and she was also awarded a $100,000 Founder's Scholarship to go there. I'm definitely the proud Grandfather!....that's an OR I'm wearing, btw.

me_and_aeriana_2.jpg

"Swingin School"...Bobby Rydell

"Get A Job!"...The Silhouettes

Congrats proud Grandfather, you both look
great, I feel with you!
And thanks for the kind words Terry!

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up

Lids of a different sort. She finally graduated! She was the top Valedictorian out of four in her school....a 4.248 GPA! She'll be attending Denison University in the Fall, and she was also awarded a $100,000 Founder's Scholarship to go there. I'm definitely the proud Grandfather!....that's an OR I'm wearing, btw.

me_and_aeriana_2.jpg

ConGRADulations!!!

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here

me_and_aeriana_2.jpg

Congratulations Terry, you must be very proud!

Royal de Luxe OR for my noggin today.
62980994f9c47f47b14ee3376d9944cd.jpg

P.s. I'm not moving. I'm waiting at the store for my wife to arrive[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe