Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Had to break out the winter coat again today... which I'm not real pumped about.

Vita Felt Playboy

5a0f749d5e26e9e9f1d276e06384ac8f.jpg

9f92eb5613bb9be5bf160ef99d4fcaaa.jpg

3c83a1698ed6d35efd435796bc50a39d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
BREATHTAKING, Alan!!!

Michael, WHAT's wrong with a one horse town?! Especially when you're there to dress it up and ratchet up the decorum of dress?! Great lid!!

And HARV!!! That rust-colored felt is such a thing of beauty!!

To mix metaphors, I guess it is easier to be a big fish in a small pond. And I guess the hat was $4.98 according to the original price tag.

And just to clear things up, there are only two places to enjoy baseball, in the stadium and on the radio while night fishing walleye as the water laps on the boat and the only light is the glow of the transistor radios dial.

Michael

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
SO have WE!! Good to see you under the muflone, Tommy!

Not even close, but I grabbed my current production Stetson Strat,in what I call, "Questionable Quality..."

View attachment 47758 View attachment 47757 View attachment 47756 View attachment 47755 View attachment 47759 LOOK! We WERE progressing along nicely toward Spring, but the last two days put things back a bit. The tulips remain undeterred.

+1 Tommy. Glad to see your pic and glasses amongst the fold.

Charlie; I feel your fatigue with winter. Last week we had an unexpected snow fall. The weather is different from the past. I say enjoy and frolic in the weather -whatever the weather.

i-62QmPr5-M.jpg

Tio, Tris and I frolicked.

Never frolicked out, Eric -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82