Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michaelshane

One Too Many
Stetson sovereign,sage green.
P1040087_edited-1.jpg
[/IMG]

carter

I'll Lock Up
You're putting an outstanding collection together!

Michaelshane said:
Mode edge,Stetson twenty.
P1040078.jpg
[/IMG]
SMOKIN'! Not only is that sage green Sovereign a beauty, it's a mode edge Stetson Twenty! You are the man! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

carter

I'll Lock Up
The color is called Caribou by HATCO. Looks like mid-grey to me. Looks good with silver binding and ribbon. Much better than the raw edge and black ribbon in it's original incarnation.
TF320C0324.NOSTC-2.jpg
3345553468_6968409ed2_m.jpg

jec

One of the Regulars
carter said:
The color is called Caribou by HATCO. Looks like mid-grey to me. Looks good with silver binding and ribbon. Much better than the raw edge and black ribbon in it's original incarnation.
TF320C0324.NOSTC-2.jpg
3345553468_6968409ed2_m.jpg

Carter -
Isn't it amazing to see how the nature of the gray felt itself seems to change with the color-temperature and relative value of the ribbon? (that's artist-speak!) While the caribou appears to be a mid-light gray when paired with a black ribbon, look how rich and velvety it becomes when next to the silver ribbon! It's an amazing transformation!

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe