Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice one Big Man! Great present.

Winners all today guys.
Knotten - I'm not much on the white stuff, and was enjoying the 75 degrees we had today, but after the tornado that just passed over the area about half hour ago, I think I would've rather had the snow.

5d691cece1c79b6295471a63e84e260f.jpg

I wore this Dobbs beater, which was good because I ended up with a chocolate covered toddler in my lap who was pretty merciless to it.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Nice one Big Man! Great present.

Winners all today guys.
Knotten - I'm not much on the white stuff, and was enjoying the 75 degrees we had today, but after the tornado that just passed over the area about half hour ago, I think I would've rather had the snow.

5d691cece1c79b6295471a63e84e260f.jpg

I wore this Dobbs beater, which was good because I ended up with a chocolate covered toddler in my lap who was pretty merciless to it.

Was thinking of you Dale as that was reported on the news here a little while ago up here. Glad all is well. We're dealing with flooding here. I'm sick of rain and storms. Bring on winter.

Was thinking of you Dale as that was reported on the news here a little while ago up here. Glad all is well. We're dealing with flooding here. I'm sick of rain and storms. Bring on winter.
Thanks Bama. It got pretty scary here for a minute. Not expecting any more tonight, just a LOT of rain.

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
We walked in the fog to dissipate yesterday lunch
2q2iufb.jpg

We had a large company:rolleyes:
292trf9.jpg

Saint Stephen, 26 December, is a feast in Italy
This is the day when you consume the remnants of Christmas food
2dkdf0p.jpg

The day trip to the mountains or going on holiday
2u7obvm.jpg

Homburg or Lobbia Borsalino from the 50'

We have made a long walk on the road with a gentleman who asked me if I knew the hat I had on head.
I showed it to him and he told me his story of hatter and seller of hats in Verona.
His family has had a historic shop (I remeber it very well :() that dealed all brands on the market in the heyday of hats.
We made our comments on current Italian and foreign production ..... but that's another story. Maybe one of these days I'll put online.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Open Road on top today. I thought I would take a page out of my man Eric's book... I was trained to emulate my heroes .... emulate, assimilate , to innovate. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anthony, I am honored. As a everyday coach I steal and copy those things others do that are successful. After I appy them I call them my own. I say you OWN all things hats. Thanks for the nod sir.

Snow and a Campcraft during my morning walk.

i-r36KcXg-M.jpg

No hat shot this morning as I believe Anthony has covered that perspective well! :D

Eric -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vetox88