Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to ALL for the love shown to the Lee 20 yesterday!

Super shots of that super moon, Alan. And well-chosen BLACK Stetson No. 1 (so's not to pollute with all the brightness of yesterday's amazing bright Nutria brim!?)

Good to see Perry has been up all night growing those whiskers. They're filling in nicely under that great lid!

ALL of you have much to be proud of, and a first-time post shout-out and welcome to Patch. Fantastic start to your affliction, sir!

Later today, my son leaves for the next several months (almost one year) to play pro basketball in the Maccabee League of Israel. It's been a dream of his (Pro ball) since playing NCAA ball in college. He did have another option to play in Mongolia (Yup, they have pro hoop there, too) but his sisters both forbade that for some reason. Sisters can do things like that, apparently... I'm thinking they didn't much like the Mongolian beef or lamb I brought home from a local restaurant when he was tossing the idea around.

VitaFelt Royal Stetson Deluxe for such a day!

DSC01398.jpg DSC01394.jpg DSC01392.jpg

Last edited:

Miamibruno

One Too Many
Hato – Awesome Adam hat. Love the crown height on that one. Awesome tie. Looking dashing as always.

Strapped – Great combo hat/tie. Starting the week off right.

Trench – A trench coat would be perfect with that hat.

1Mach1 – Hey, that’s a Joao sized hat. Beautiful.

Fruno – I love Dalton hats. They are a sleeper with early Caxton and Emerson hats. Very Nice.

Alan – Perfect lid for an evening out. How cool was that eclipse? Mother Nature is amazing.

HatsRme – One of my favorite hats, the Stetson Vita Felts. They are soft as all get out. And looking awesome on your cranium. Congrats to your son. Obviously has your height.

TJones – I gotta find this hat you worked on.

And, once again, the Camp Draft takes on severe weather.

For me, my Berteil raw edge.

Photo on 9-28-15 at 1.04 PM.jpg

Photo on 9-28-15 at 1.05 PM.jpg

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Everyone looking extra fine as usual.
A few stand outs for me are ...

hato and that crown !!!!...

Harv and that Stetson #1 ...

hatsR that Rotal Deluxe is fantastic

Miamibruno again razor sharp !

Love all the CDs guys

On top today is this 30s Penneys Marathon.
....always glad to be part of the fold .
.... Yeah that little sun glare on the ribbon... Not a stain or discoloration at all....

c9179d00dfbf90723f33d6fbd7d88972.jpg

a75541bd300f72aa3f05dae741041422.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saundersdavid