Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sergejvandervreede

One Too Many
Love all those great Milans! I'm wearing my new D'Aquino. Just about cool enough for felt today.
356fb268b34dc072fa84f3ac645dc61d.jpg

Thanks, Harv! Every so often I have to step back into the real world, so today I'm working at home. Already barraged with emails as of 8:00am!

This has been almost too busy of a summer; keeping me out straight. But I MUST go back and comment on your seersucker jacket/bowtie of a week or so ago, Harv. OUTSTANDING image, man!!
And are you making any trips to the north? Let me know if you're planning one, and I'll be delighted to clear the dock for you and the fam. Break out the Speedo, and bring your waterwings, Harv!!
13184u_preview.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, Harv! Every so often I have to step back into the real world, so today I'm working at home. Already barraged with emails as of 8:00am!

This has been almost too busy of a summer; keeping me out straight. But I MUST go back and comment on your seersucker jacket/bowtie of a week or so ago, Harv. OUTSTANDING image, man!!
And are you making any trips to the north? Let me know if you're planning one, and I'll be delighted to clear the dock for you and the fam. Break out the Speedo, and bring your waterwings, Harv!!
View attachment 33826

Thanks Charlie! :yo:

I'd love to stop by and visit! We have no current plans to be in the Boston area, but that can change. Thanks for the invite, and the same goes here. If you are ever in the DC area........

Greg, that is a stunning cap from Keith. Fantastic fabric.

Perry, looking good, man! Love that Playboy, and the tie!

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here

View attachment 33826

Hahaha, this I gotta see!

EstherWeis

Vendor
I'm trying to add a picture but can't seem to figure it out from my iphone. How on earth does this thing work? Can you tell I'm new here?
Haha, I'm such a woman :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe