Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Stetson Turf Club
View attachment 30473
Better color representation. The Turf is a hat I hope to find in other greenish tones

no idea how I missed this... but I had to backtrack to see what everyone is talking about

that right there is absolutely gorgeous !!

I'll go back in the bushes now and patiently wait for one of these to come by..... I may be in here a while

tommyK

One Too Many
Moon, you never know what might come along but, yea, you and Harv may be waiting a while.

Here's the thread on these;

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?47895-Stetson-Turf-Club

I think there has only been two or three ever shown. I got mine from Buler if I recall correctly who shows this one there

I'd really like to get the add with Bing Crosby. Of course the one that comes up all the time is the George Brent one.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Moon, you never know what might come along but, yea, you and Harv may be waiting a while.

Here's the thread on these;

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?47895-Stetson-Turf-Club

I think there has only been two or three ever shown. I got mine from Buler if I recall correctly who shows this one there

I'd really like to get the add with Bing Crosby. Of course the one that comes up all the time is the George Brent one.

my goodness does that thing get my heart pounding ...

and those ads are super slick

I will be stalking one of those ... waiting and waiting I'm sure.... but sometimes for me the thrill is in the chase

I'm sure you know what I'm sayin' ;)

Ordinary Guy

One Too Many
Beautiful weather, time for a Tom Gomez Panama.........

2w6iiz7.jpg

2a7bwh3.jpg

2uqg3ux.jpg

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Here's a hatsrme inspired photo from a few minutes ago. Falcon park doing me good out here!
Cheers Harv! [emoji4]
Also everyone else looking better than swell!

f1119b1b38bcab1ad14d243879eff000.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL, my pal!! Better "butter up" that right (your left) shoulder, or borrow a brim from Joao... Looking lobsteresque!

OrdinaryG the Gomez is sublime, sir. And the composition of your photos ROCKS it even more!

All the splendid lids this week and I'm cramped for time... DANG!

Last edited:

Lt.hats

A-List Customer
Joao, you inspired me today! Resistol Western today. (well, it actually just came in the mail, but I did have it on my head today).

Attachments

• IMG_1886.JPG
    IMG_1886.JPG
    380.6 KB · Views: 142

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
very, very... fantastic even. I don't remember seeing that one before Eric.

Thanks guys. To all - thanks.

I am learning that excellent hats are available to the persistant. I picked this masterpiece up this late winter. The weather has been slowly warming and it is becoming time to show some of those winter straw acquisitions. The hat fits like a charm and is truly well woven. The ribbon shows some patina and my sponging has not make it "pristine"-yet. It is the first Optimo blocked I have acquired. I did get a Dr. Lechtor comment at the coffee shop this afternoon. From the pretty young lady I took the comment with a smile. I recall he had a panama, but with different blocking.

I recall Alan one that you wear similar to this and a couple more from some of the very serious hat folks on this forum. This straw is excellent on all accounts - material, construction and components.

If nothing but persistant, Eric-

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe