Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Nice Collection of hats, Gentlemen.
Best dressed for Today!
Thanks Eric and Michael for the kind words. Nice to See you too with great Hats.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I'm feeling like you should be able to walk through the photo posting process, given step by step guidance. How do you take photos Bob; phone or dedicated camera?

Strapped-4-Cache

One Too Many
A little late to the party today. My grey Caxton keeping the sun off my head today.

c5a407e2c8ccd867d65bde1f0c7e1e02.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
This morning I took advantage of having no morning practice to have breakfast outside with my wife and then to go for a short hike along the Mississippi River on the way into the gym. Our recent storms have the river moving quickly and high up on the banks. My vtg. Stetson Vogue was my fedora of choice.

i-QrtzTzj-S.jpg
i-8KgcPtN-S.jpg

i-G2X2rMq-S.jpg
i-55KhKkn-S.jpg

The vtg. Stetson Vogue joins a vtg. Lee Cameo and a vtg. Adams in the backseat of my auto waiting for my day to be complete. Off to listen to jazz music this evening, so I need to choose 1 of them for evening wear (blazer & shirt).
i-7ddDhgM-S.jpg

Enjoying a sunny Minnesota, USA day, Eric -

This morning I took advantage of having no morning practice to have breakfast outside with my wife and then to go for a short hike along the Mississippi River on the way into the gym. Our recent storms have the river moving quickly and high up on the banks. My vtg. Stetson Vogue was my fedora of choice.

i-QrtzTzj-S.jpg
i-8KgcPtN-S.jpg

i-G2X2rMq-S.jpg
i-55KhKkn-S.jpg

The vtg. Stetson Vogue joins a vtg. Lee Cameo and a vtg. Adams in the backseat of my auto waiting for my day to be complete. Off to listen to jazz music this evening, so I need to choose 1 of them for evening wear (blazer & shirt).
i-7ddDhgM-S.jpg

Enjoying a sunny Minnesota, USA day, Eric -

Looks like Bogie in a understatement british way, I think?

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Started with a silverbelly Mix
20150521.jpg

Then in the afternoon my mother fired her steam ironing and I was able to change my FEPSA hat brim. Now waaaay much better :D
20150521b.jpg

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Frunobulax , beautiful colors there!
Alive n amplified, that is one classy homburg
G Durand , superfine VS
Alan, another one of my favorite glowy hats!
Eric, bases are loaded-- that's a heck of a nice lineup there! Enjoy your jazz tonight!
David, I am thrilled to see my favorite tumwater of yours!
Greg, Joao, trenchfiend, mantis, casechopper--- all spectacular choices.

I am wearing my noo buckaroo for all of yoo.

8e1b7284b6de155cd24c15f22a6d2186.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe