Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
I finally outlasted my daughter who had my hat all day. She's finally asleep and I'm enjoying my Trimble and an Oliva Serie G on the first perfect-weather evening of the year.

3043286bf270badb121c620a55b79694.jpg

Nice white ash.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Teach, Eric, Mystic, Rogera, javadave, rclark, LuvMyMan, everyone looks great! Very nice collection of lids! I especially like the sport coat that LMM's husband is wearing.

For me today, it's a 4X Resistol Stagecoach conversion...

4_X_Stagecoach_02.jpg

Stagecoach_01_Radio.jpg

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Teach, Eric, Mystic, Rogera, javadave, rclark, LuvMyMan, everyone looks great! Very nice collection of lids! I especially like the sport coat that LMM's husband is wearing.

4_X_Stagecoach_02.jpg

Stagecoach_01_Radio.jpg

The Stagecoach has that nice high crown.....I should buy a few and see what we can do with them.

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Matt, thanks! I know you love your Strat, mine is definitely one of my favorite hats.

Thanks Terry! Great conversion work sir, I really like that radio you use as a prop.

LMM that is one sharp looking gentleman you got there!

Rick that's one gorgeous, clean looking Open Road, Is the hand on that as nice as it looks? I'm breaking out my minty mid 50's Royal De Luxe Open Road for Easter services tomorrow. That'll be it's first outing.

Last edited:

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
I've never seen a Stagecoach market with any X's (at least none of mine have and you know I own... 6). It there any marking on yours?

-----------
Today I started with the Biltmore Buckhorn
20150404.jpg

And later the Stetson 4xB Tom Mix in Silverbelly.
20150404b.jpg

20150404c.jpg

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Buona Pasqua a tutti
oh4yeb.jpg

This is the traditional gift for the children today
Chocolate eggs with some surprises inside

The wisteria has start to give us the annual show
2d147id.jpg

Stingy Barbisio for Easter windy morning
15dktbl.jpg

Grey fur felt with a wide and uncommon ribbon
dzepz.jpg

Have a nice day loungers

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
If you can find a straight sided block they shape up real well.

Is that as easy as finding a straight sided mule? LOL! I am sure now that if I buy any stagecoach hats, they will be blocked by someone other than me.....steam a hat and spruce it up, yes.....but to mess with blocks or sewing ribbons or bows....nope.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Buona Pasqua a tutti
oh4yeb.jpg

This is the traditional gift for the children today
Chocolate eggs with some surprises inside

The wisteria has start to give us the annual show
2d147id.jpg

Stingy Barbisio for Easter windy morning
15dktbl.jpg

Grey fur felt with a wide and uncommon ribbon
dzepz.jpg

Have a nice day loungers
Wow...you sure have a really nice hat there...and yes, that ribbon is very much not the usual ribbon at all. I love it, and of course you sure are a good looking man in that hat!

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Very cool, Che!

Early flight for me - at DFW airport with my Stetson 25.

smugshot_333925-L.jpg

So your 25 gets into the mile high club? LOL! Geez I literally dislike flying now....and have to ask do the TSA agents maul your hat looking for bombs?

DJH

I'll Lock Up
David, have safe travels today. I am going to go ahead and assume you have the best hat on the plane but flying out of Fort Worth you may have a little competition

I think I had the only hat on the flight, Matt - give or take a couple of baseball caps. I love how your Black Sheep has worked out. Don't you love that sweatband?

LMM - I often put my hats in a big clear bag and run them through the xray with my bags at the airport. I forgot to bring one on this trip so I just wore it through the body scanner thing. The TSA dude did have a good feel of it which I think he was enjoying just a little too much!

Daniel looks great in his new Tumwater.

Have a great Easter Sunday everyone!

hatguy1

One Too Many
Happy Easter morning and beginning of the Feast of First Fruits, everyone. I have enjoyed the fine display of hats and caps these past few days.

Winds to be 25 mph here this morning so I had to nix my plan to wear my PB straw and opt for my TB driving cap instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe