Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went with my Disney vintage hat I picked up at the Ft. Worth Mercantile Exchange back in January:

Disney FTW.jpg

I will cross-post in the Disney Diner in a few minutes with more photos of the hat.

Last edited:
Harv you've settled into the Thin ribbon groove nicely, and that K.M. is just more proof! Sweet lid!

Always sporting a solid, macho look, Sam. You know I'm a fan of the WAR on the Carlota!

Frunobulax, the Disney Diner's a darned delight, Dude. WOW-za! Any shots of the interior?

hatguy1

One Too Many
Looking good, guys! We're Getting some "fine Irish weather" (gray, overcast skies and drizzly rain and cold) the day after St Patrick's Day. So, I donned me grey flat cap for the day.

Grey flat cap.jpg

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Caped today in 40'F Minnesota March weather. My color pallet today is similar to GregNYC's choices. Serendipity and not arrangement.

i-dPh2QS9-M.jpg

I need to clear my desk of an Ebay and a thrift store warm weather hats. A panama Stetson and a Milan need a bit of steaming and cleaning of the decorative bands. These new to me vtg hats have the woven pocket square feel of finer woven straws. I will bring them out to my auto later this afternoon, with the expectations that I empty my backseat of caps/fedoras and panamas at home later tonight. I suspect I may have 6 hats in the backseat. Always prepared and apparently I must not prioritize putting my toys away.

i-3Xs6NS7-M.jpg

i-VxP7sjM-M.jpg

i-KQvsRTm-M.jpg

Former Boy Scout -Always Be Prepared, Eric -

Last edited:

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
It is almost springtime in Verona.
First overcast, then wind and sun, hope the weather will improve
1z4zyg1.jpg

Homburg Antonin France made in the fifties
5ciz4m.jpg

In a work break I went out to see the buds on the trees
2pzipoi.jpg

Most of the trees on the boulevard has flourished :)

Exceptional hats gents!:yo:

tommyK

One Too Many
Looking great today, Gentlemen

2015-03-182017.06.23_zpsxmj210vq.jpg
2015-03-182017.06.25_zpsdi8gqjao.jpg
Royal Stetson Playboy
This grail hat arrived today. It was very rumpled up, brim and crown but shaped up nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe