Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not often that Donna takes my selfie for me... she does a good job!

gadabout.jpg

tommyK

One Too Many

longplay that no-name chapman is outstanding!
alan-love the Disney and the Stetson Nutria Homburg. Looking forward to further pics from the trip
T.Jones-it's a Strat to me, sweater is great too
hatophile-the green Benedetto compliments that sweater perfectly (can you tell i like sweaters?)
Eric-the VS Strat clone is stunning, really like the ribbon/bow on that
S4C-that 707 os 007 sharp
hRme-that whiskey VS is sharp.
Miamibruno-Caxton 15 is great as are all the hats you're showing lately
Greg-that Simonds is a beauty and a great vintage looking fabric/color
hatguy1-the grey flat cap is a classic and the jacket looks great too
Case-the CRM looks sharp, brim up is the way to go
joao-the Tom Mix's are my favorites of yours
DJH-that bluegrass Whippet is the stuff of dreams!
1M1-same goes for your Whippet, classic dream hat

g.durand

One Too Many
A sweet side note... waiting for our fog delayed flight from Bob Hope airport, a nice chap stopped to say how much he liked my Gadabout. Then he asked if I was Alan from the Fedora Lounge. He went on his way quickly and I believe he is a reader rather than a poster. But it was great fun to make that connection and Donna just about plotzed at the wacky serendipity of the Fedora Lounge.

Amazing story, Alan. I often wonder whether someone I know will pop in to the Lounge unbeknownst to me and recognize me, but that is remarkable. It reminds me of when I lived in Upstate New York in a town of 7,500 people, about a six hour drive from NYC. It seemed every time I went to NY I would run into someone from our small town. Regarding your mystery encounter, I guess we have to get our fifteen minutes of fame somehow. :)

Happy to hear you enjoyed your visit to the western front.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Perry, alan, (the wife did a good job with the picture. The hat looks great too), hatguy, tommyK, thanks guys. I appreciate the comments.

Joao, There's enough brim on that Stetson to provide shade and shelter for about a dozen people!

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Thanks to everyone who commented on my Bluegrass Whippet from yesterday. One of my favorite hats for sure.

I really enjoyed all the great hats over the last 24 hours.

Stetson 25 for me as we get Thursday going.

smugshot_726903-L.jpg

If anyone of us is to be recognized in an airport, (or anywhere else) it's you, Alan. I've wondered about that, when a "happenstance" Lounger sighting would be reported. David might be next! Or Mark (super hat/color combo today, sir).

Royal Deluxe Stetson for this regal Thursday.

GregNYC

One Too Many
Geeat Thursday morning to you, gents! I'm also glad our forum has well-known folks. "Good for hat-wearers everywhere," as Sam Spade might say. Today, a Spring-weight cap from fin-de-siècle Italian suiting cotton, by Keith :

ea9ebfd8b26a3ce3277602b38a1564cb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
This was actually from Tuesday. We went to Sweetwater, Texas to attend a funeral for my wife's 101 year old great grandmother. We stopped at a couple if antique sites to see if there was any good loot.

This was for Joao

A big Resistol

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
No Charlie I didn't unfortunately. The shop keeper does have over 1000 vintage women's hats hanging on the walls though! You can see a few if them on the displays behind me in the first picture. She won't sell them. She reminded me of some of us!:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82