Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Today a Tom Mix day!!
20141030.jpg

Yes both hats are... "drivable" ;)
20141030b.jpg

Greg, Thanks! Yes it's a new avatar. It's a advertising pocket mirror from the 1930s.

Harv, Thanks again!

Joao, Great double duty with the Tom Mixes! Did you have to pop the sun roof for the black one?

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Perry, Rogera, Eric, tommyK, Jeff, Steve, Joao, very nice collection of hats guys. Classics! In honor of the Halloween season on this very chilly and very early Fall morning, I've been Zombiefied wearing a Ford Racing cap turned backwards. This was taken by a friend of mine at work who downloaded a zombie app to his phone. It didn't work very well. I still look the same....

41a05258_4d5d_45a3_86c0_d4983e48.jpg

Wow! I could certainly use the improvement... Great shot, Terry; Happy Halloween to ALL!!

Steve your two hat day yesterday was fantastic; the Nagy AND your amazing new Huckel velour is spectacular!

Joao it must be said that yesterday you really Mixed things up around here, with your TWO Tom Mix models. Just terrific!

Today I went conservative, with my light sage VS...

Greyryder

One of the Regulars
Perry, Rogera, Eric, tommyK, Jeff, Steve, Joao, very nice collection of hats guys. Classics! In honor of the Halloween season on this very chilly and very early Fall morning, I've been Zombiefied wearing a Ford Racing cap turned backwards. This was taken by a friend of mine at work who downloaded a zombie app to his phone. It didn't work very well. I still look the same....

41a05258_4d5d_45a3_86c0_d4983e48.jpg

So, that's why you never smile. :D

(Sorry, couldn't resist.)

GregNYC

One Too Many
Terry, I might go to the Apps store too!

Harv, that is a beautiful shot of your Campdraft!

Joao, wearing wide-brim hats in a car means you can't really have headrests in the driver's seat, right? Or do you?

Today, vintage cap from "Fashion Deluxe":

e78d26e1c00d9ebef3077cb96eee8573.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

GregNYC

One Too Many
Charlie, that may be my favorite Pendleton + Fedora combo of yours! The colors pop and resonate in a very 50s way, and I really like what looks to be the teardrop crown!

Thanks Greg! This hat always gets a lot of approval when I wear it. It's the one I was wearing last week when a woman in a tavern asked to try it on. EEeeeeew...

And, yup, it's a teardrop.

Charlie, Thanks! Your VS is looking great as usual. Really like the crown work and the ribbon / felt colors.

Harv, Your Akubra Campdraft wears great! Also as a Zombie!

Terry, Super straight out Zombie look!

Greg, Nice cool weather combo with the vintage Fashion Deluxe cap.

S4C, Your SA Pork Pie is winner with or without costume!

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Great start, everyone.
Man, that zombie app is absolutely terrifying!
Sam, that melone always stands out. Is the brim curled differently than the old school D'Orsay? It looks fantastic. I find more and more that I don't really like the D'Orsay curl on my head.
Here's my Clearwater derby with a little fun attached for today.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe