Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Harv, the bantam is outstanding. I didn't remember that one!
Glad you rescued that cap, Alan.
Joao, I don't recall seeing that 30x before. Nice conchos too! And congrats on the new one. It has a great wow factor. Really fantastic.
Nice pics of you and your campdraft, Sam. Your photos always have such great attitude, love it!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Two hats in one day, now that's a collector!
That is easy when you have like... 50 hats ;)

Joao, two nice ones. I love the 30X! What is the second one? A Tom Mix? Details!!!!
The 30X, the hat with more X's on the sweatband I own ;)
The silverbelly is a modern Tom Mix Stetson with raw edge and pencil roll. 5" brim (4.5" with the pensil roll) and almost 8" crown.

Joao, I don't recall seeing that 30x before. Nice conchos too! And congrats on the new one. It has a great wow factor. Really fantastic.
The 30X have appeared some times and I posted a lot of pictures of it in the conversion corral thread as it needed a bit of work because previous owner had glued the sweatband. It looks a Motorhead hat ;)
Thank you, the Tom Mix is nice and biiiiiig probably bigger than your megahat (if you own it yet) :)

Strapped-4-Cache

One Too Many
Taking my cheap "Heisenberg" porkpie knock-off to the office for some early Halloween festivities.

3e0f592b115a0cf23adf312a9e330376.jpg

bf14c6fbdbf44e1e579334df667632d7.jpg

Edit to add: WOW - I had no idea the camera on my phone upsized the images this large! I had cropped them to be smaller, but they're still huge! Sorry for the big pics.

Last edited:

GregNYC

One Too Many
Thanks for the Heisenberg photos! BTW, I use PS Touch on my iPhone. It allows you to crop and also set the width in pixels. I use between 400 and 700 for these posts.

Today, a Borsalino Alessandria. I'm in a photo with our newspaper vendor by my subway stop. He's the only other person I know locally who wears a hat every day. And a different one at that!

24b405f1f1db4aacb46844b14a4c15a3.jpg

eb3bc5590e3f643e724e061d4e6b9b33.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Dobbs is Divine, Perry, but your cravat today is spectacular! Great scene.

Great shot, Greg! Kudos to BOTH of you gents for "waving the flag" so well. Sweet lids!!

Mark, your porky looks just terrific, and devious with the shades. You, sir, are ready!

I am wearing a prize of my collection, the Lee Gold label. I really like the casual-yet-powerful look of these colors. The brim is 2-5/8", non-dimensional.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Dynamite pics fellows.

A pic taken shortly ago. I have been moving quickly thru the day and several changes of clothes already (mtg.,gym, lunch,back to gym). My hats and jacket are waiting in the auto. My VS Wanderer (silver belly) and a vtg. Stetson Stratoliner (nut brown colored felt) are hats for today.

i-XwcQW7B-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

Charlie, that Lee is spectacular! No wonder it is a prize in your collection.
Perry, great Dobbs. Awesome crown on that one.
Eric, two beauties today. I like the color on the Strat!

A run on TARs this afternoon!

For travel, of course the beautiful Strat Hat is where it's at. But, Alan, how can you leave (leaf?) the beautiful colors? Your Japanese Maple is a spectacular backdrop!

Harv your CD is sublimely classy!

Eric, I like the choice of two hats at all times. Always ready. Eveready!

Serious look, Bert. Derbys suit you well!

Vintage68 the colors are dead-on like Mr. Hardy's fedora, I think, but some of the details are different, like brim edge.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe