Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

m0nk

One Too Many
Today I'm wearing a moonstone Fed IV that I recently refurbished.... I re blocked the crown, pounced the felt, and re flanged the brim.

IMG_20140205_094807_zpsctavqnpd.jpg

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks Perry, ManofKent, Manfred, 1mach1 and Jeff.

Bert, love the way you're wearing that OR.

I've been wanting one of those Akubra sombreros for a long time Joao. Maybe one of these days I'll just bite the bullet and order a new one.

A bit out of breath from shoveling heavy slushy snow to get my car out this morning: Carmack Whiskey.
Perry's smile inspired me to give smiling a try myself today.
IMG_1731.JPG

IMG_1735.JPG

Go EASY in that heavy snow, there, SUPERSam! DOn't want to sweat up that nice Carmack, or water down the whiskey!

Lovely kick off to the snowy day in that "25," David. Sweet!

Bert, Bert, BERT! You are "tearing up" that TAR, man... but seem a bit "up-tight." Gotta loosen up a bit! :rockon: ;)

1mach1 you really are readily rocking that Roxford right!

HistoryT, I love that combination of colors today, sir. A groovy group of greens!

Perry you look well-layered for the weather today, and that Adam is the "apple of our eyes" today.

Perfect job on the Fed IV, Monk. Looking sharp today!

Last edited:

Mystic

Practically Family
Sharpe Adam, Perry. Are you in a undisclosed location today?

Nice color on the moss, teach.

Good job on the Fed IV, Monk.

Always enjoy your carmack whiskey, Case. But, you just gotta come out of that snow.

Good looking WAR Champ, Bowlerman.

Did somebody say WAR Wednesday? Adam back bow for me today.
IMG_1866_zpsb0aeb2d0.jpg
[/IMG]

Jeff, good looking Champ. I had hair like that (hair, period)... once.
Mystic, I like your WAR, looks like a nice charcoal color. I wish I was at home today, my 40 mile commute was a bugger. Then I think about those poor folks in Atlanta last week and I have nothing to complain about.

Very nice vintage lids this morning!

How do you like your Vita-Felt, G.D? I developed more respect for this mark as I sampled more hats. They differ in felt finish and weight but retain many of the qualities I admire in pre-war Stetsons. Always enjoy seeing them worn and photographed.

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
David - great looking Stetson, again.
Harv - that 60's number works really well with the jacket.
Teach - always great to see a green one.
Perry - beautiful Adam.
m0nk - nice job on that Fed.
Sam - I love that whiskey colour.
g.d. - Looking great.
Jeff - lovely looking champ.
Mystic - gorgeous Adam. My only backbow is an Adam, I don't know whether they made more of them than most makers?
Alan - great snow protection :)

Today, READY for the white stuff... with my VS "Natural" Stingy brim. The stingies accumulate less snow on the brim, so...

Note the waxed-and-ready toboggan in the way back. Others will ride vicariously for me this season. I'll be back...

Miamibruno

One Too Many
Charlie, I remember when it was sunny. Sort of. Alan, you need the wide brim today to keep that snow off the lapels.

As usual, great hats. Mystic, again, you create a strong sense of inadequacy.

Today, my vintage 40th anniversary Head of the Charles Regatta synthetic cap. With dangling dingle ball on top. All the rage for shoveling all that snow behind me. Hope everyone is warm.

View attachment 9433

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82