Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow O.G. that ones incredible. Could you post a close up of that bow? From what I can see, it looks like he's really raised the bar.
Chepstow the Mayser looks fantastic, a classic look.
MoK - great looking cap, and you are a natural to wear it. Looks good on you.
Great milan Stuffsmith, and great background in that shot. Are all those kids yours?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Good morning Gents! In a bit of a rush this morning but taking enough time to say how impressive you guys are looking! You guys never disappoint!

bowlerman, Stuffsmith (looking good in the stingy my friend), MoK, Manfred, Orangegrad, (beautiful VS), You guys are all sporting wonderful lids this morning!

Triplets!!!!! Another Lounger has sported "The Brotherhood of Leather Jackets and Fedoras" look! Welcome Brother Manfred! Also eagerly awaiting dh66's joining of the brotherhood!

m4vi.jpg

Last edited:

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
John, Mike, Mikko, Perry, Andy, dh66 and TJ, thanks a lot for the kind words, Gentlemen!

Andy, stunning hat that VS. For me is it the first time with Hanna Cap. I wonder how it looks with the patchwork design!

TJ, thanks bros, my speech, I think as you that a leather Jacket works well with a hat or a Cap

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Nice caps, fedoras and jackets, guys.

Cool and a little rainy here today, waiting for my wife to get ready so we can go out for late breakfast.
Dove VS

smugshot_3493956-L.jpg

Triplets!!!!! Another Lounger has sported "The Brotherhood of Leather Jackets and Fedoras" look! Welcome Brother Manfred! Also eagerly awaiting dh66's joining of the brotherhood!

I'll be late for the party guys, still sweatin' down here. Straw hat weather with no end in sight.
qaba9eve.jpg
getting some breakfast in a stingy Dobbs milan
puny9avu.jpg
hangin' at the park last night in a vintage western straw (high sides rule)

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Qvist

Familiar Face
Good morning Gents! In a bit of a rush this morning but taking enough time to say how impressive you guys are looking! You guys never disappoint!

bowlerman, Stuffsmith (looking good in the stingy my friend), MoK, Manfred, Orangegrad, (beautiful VS), You guys are all sporting wonderful lids this morning!

m4vi.jpg

Now that´s a sharp looking gang!

Orangegrad

Practically Family
DH66 - it's been surprisingly warm here in Cleveland the past couple days. Seems the summers last longer the older I get. Pretty soon we'll start getting rain, rain, and more rain. And then snow. I'm enjoying the warm while it lasts.

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Manfred - lovely Mayser. I keep searching ebay.de periodically, but to no avail.

Andy - that's a real beauty. I love that felt colour.

David - very elegant Dove.

Dh66 - Fun straws :)

Frank - lovely looking Champ

g.d. - nice looking OR

------------------------------------------
Thanks for the comments on the cap. Unlike some of my Christys' this has a popper rather than a stitched front.

I was going to don a leather jacket and join the bad boys today, but it was far too warm. Trying my luck at a Faversham fleamarket (grand total of men's hats spotted 3 - all smaller than a UK 7 and nothing to write home about). Akubra Fed:

Sorry about quality of photo - best I could do with the sunny background and shaded dodgy looking chap in the foreground.

Last edited:

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
TJ, thanks bros, my speech, I think as you that a leather Jacket works well with a hat or a Cap

Oh definitely. Leather Jackets and Caps too! Qvist, Zombie_61, Mok, dh66, your places are reserved future members of the Brotherhood! ;)

u1b3.jpg

g.durand, the Open Road. A timeless classic!

fashion frank, I keep saying it, but I'm definitely going to look into getting one of those.

MoK, You wear the Feds very well.

DJH, Very nice VS!

dh66, love the straws my friend!

Qvist

Familiar Face
g.durand - Can´t get much better than silverbelly OR

Richard - Fed really suits you. Especially in that color.

T Jones - I must get a leather jacket as soon as possible :) Nice cap.

casechopper - Looking really good! We see berets way too seldom.

fashion frank

One Too Many
Oh definitely. Leather Jackets and Caps too! Qvist, Zombie_61, Mok, dh66, your places are reserved future members of the Brotherhood! ;)

u1b3.jpg

g.durand, the Open Road. A timeless classic!

fashion frank, I keep saying it, but I'm definitely going to look into getting one of those.

MoK, You wear the Feds very well.

DJH, Very nice VS!

dh66, love the straws my friend!

Man you look just like Brando in " The Wild Ones " just Awesome !

All the Best ,Fashion Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gareth