Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
bolthead said:
Recognize this one? :D

Resistol06.jpg
Resistol07.jpg

Hey, ALLRIIIIIGHT! Glad to see you wearin' it so well. Looks more at home on you than it did on me. Super!!

Stoney, Bolt and I kept threatenin' to do a trade and we finally swapped hats. He sent me that Brondt Homburg (which I like very much) and I sent him that Resistol he's wearin' here. It's a very nice, very soft hat in a creamy coffee/grey kind of color and with a back bow. Man, it really is 'him'!!

Bingles

A-List Customer
Resistol06.jpg
Resistol07.jpg

I'm not sure if you wore that combo just for the pic.. but I never imagined wearing a fedora and hoodie. I shouldn't be surprised that it actually looks good!! Goes to show a fedora goes with anything if done correctly.

Nice job, and great hat!

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'm not sure if you wore that combo just for the pic.. but I never imagined wearing a fedora and hoodie. I shouldn't be surprised that it actually looks good!! Goes to show a fedora goes with anything if done correctly.

Nice job, and great hat!
lol ....I'll quote our own Dumbjaw here, "I'll wear a fedora with just about anything".
Actually, he said he'd wear one with pajamas......:D

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Today I wore my Dobbs Twenty with my version of brim up:

DSC_0002.jpg

96060512_o.jpg

96060524_o.jpg

Then, the latest stray kitten my girlfriend has rescued decided to try it on for size (The first couple of nights it made quite a racket so we named him 'Wailin'):

DSC_0001.jpg

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Selentino....

Selentino002.jpg
Selentino001.jpg

Love that Lid Gene, looks great on you like that too.
Cool story about the kitten, would've worked out better if it were sittin' in a Resistol/Kitten Finish though. lol. Very fitting name for it, works well.

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Hey Bart, I'm jealous of that Schoble, you know. Don't have one of those. You've got a great collection but that is a real stand-out!

Ortega, that looks good. Cleans up nice in the photo. Now I think you guys are gonna' have to start a "What Hat & Hoodie Are You Wearing Today" thread at this rate! :D

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
HarpPlayerGene said:
Hey Bart, I'm jealous of that Schoble, you know. Don't have one of those. You've got a great collection but that is a real stand-out!

Ortega, that looks good. Cleans up nice in the photo. Now I think you guys are gonna' have to start a "What Hat & Hoodie Are You Wearing Today" thread at this rate! :D

Thanks Gene, you mean to tell me that there is a brand that you don't havelol I have along way to go before my collection is even a fraction of yours and I suspect my wife would lose patients with me long before that happens.lol lol

ortega76

Practically Family
HarpPlayerGene said:

Thanks, Gene. The hoodie was just practical- it was pretty cold up here in Chicago.

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
handlebar bart said:
Thanks Gene, you mean to tell me that there is a brand that you don't havelol I have along way to go before my collection is even a fraction of yours and I suspect my wife would lose patients with me long before that happens.lol lol

She may, in fact, MAKE a patient out of you! :D

Torpedo

One Too Many
HarpPlayerGene said:
She may, in fact, MAKE a patient out of you! :D
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

This happens to support translation to my own language, so it could well be I have the chance (last chance?) to use it... :p

Torpedo

One Too Many
Bolt, I like that colour and the ribbon combination.
Rusty, the shirt complements the hat very purposely!
Gene, that brim treatment suits you well.

Today I chose one of my few modern hats, a Beaver Brand 5X porkpie, in navy. It goes well with more casual attires!

PICT0723.jpg

It has a nice two-colour ribbon, in navy and blue-grey:

PICT0502.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken