Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Manfred, keep the posts coming, I can never get enough of Italy. You do WAY better as the Flea Market Raider than what you would have found in that overpriced Borso boutique. Of course it would have been fun to look, not often we get the chance to visit a hat store. Borso seems to have turned into a fashion brand these days at the expense of their former hat glory. JMHO.

Jeff, great shots of your tour of the Badlands, especially liked this one:

2d45.jpg

job

One Too Many
Have you ever tried taking hold of the button and moving the top to one side a little? Just wondering...alanfgag

Alan, I just tried it and it sure does put a little swagger to my look. You may have started something.
:D

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks for the comments on yesterday's Biltmore.
-------------------------------

TheDane – full of character.
Racuda – I think the Fed would look great on you.
AnA – That Champ looks really good.
AL – Keep them coming!
Manfred – Great hat, and nice view of the mountains.
A Man – that slouch looks perfect for the environment.
Baron – Nice straw, I’m sure it will fly out of the forum.
David – the OR looks good. I like straws, but the chance to wear a felt is always good.
Andy – That Fed always looks good.
John – Nice cap and photoshop work.
Perry – Looks great as usual.
Sam – Looks good – do you prefer modified or ‘as is’?
Lovely Stetson Robert

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Jeff, Alan, Che, Rusty, Ed, BR, TheDane, Mike and Richard, my sincerest thanks for the kind words, gentlemen! It's me a pleasure and I am glad that you enjoy the photos!

Che and Rusty, indeed, saved me! I am not sure how much I had have bought in that shop!

BR, of course! I am sure that was my rescue for my wallet and I enjoyed every minute in Salo with all the closed shops!

TheDane, yes, you can buy a lot of fashion, included shoes, most overpriced as Mike says, but the only shoes that the price was it worth was the shoes from Borsalino!
Pro pair 100 EUR

Mike, thank you my friend! I think you're right, Borsalino produce clothes, shoes, belts and hats of course. And as you say, much is far overpriced!
Today I bought a nice Panizza linen flat cap for 38 EUR in a small shop in Riva. My first souvenir!

Ed, maybe!!! Also interesting, maybe, is a Barbisio shop!

Alan, that sounds great- Maybe you have some photos to post from your travel, that would be great!

Jeff, fantastic photos. This was a great trip for you and your family and I am sure, you had a lot of fun.
Great to see your marvelous Buckaroo hat, the right one, for this scenery and great adventure!

Last edited:

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Alan, David, Manfred, and Jeff...

Super field shots!! I really like 1880's Town; looks like a lot of fun. This is such a great thread; lots of great stories to go with great hats. And it's nice to saddle up next to a fellow 'lounger and enjoy their travels.

Thanks so much for sharing, everyone! :thumb:

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Andy - you are the man for the Fed IV. Do you have all the colours?

Hatto - the Weckony is a cool looking hat

Sam - not seen you wear a thin ribbon CD for a while.

Nice OR, David.

Thanks, Jeff. I agree it is nice to see the TARs.

David - I like the new Stetson 25 more each time I see it.
Alan

Thanks, Alan. I'm really glad I finally bought it, after all that time Nik had it for sale.
Of my thin ribbon hats, this one just feels right when I'm wearing it.

Robert - been a while since we've seen a Bantam Stetson. That one is super.

David – the OR looks good. I like straws, but the chance to wear a felt is always good.

Thanks, Richard. I like your Cav today and agree re The Baron's Adam straw.

HH - cool looking Stetson

AnA - always nice to see the FP. You are looking happier after the pizza so it must have done the trick :)

Rogera

Manfred & Jeff, Great photos!
+1! Thanks for all the great pics! Manfred my wife and I will be headed to Europe in the next couple of years, I can feel it in my bones. She knows that the only request that I have is that we go to Germany. Thanks for the inspiration! Jeff that's awesome the way those buildings were preserved. That wagon shot is very artistic :eusa_clap

Rogera

Beautiful hats all! ManofKent is there anything you can't wear? You can go wide brim to stingy and wear them all well!

Quick burger run tonight in my old Dobbs milan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe