Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

Bartender
AlanC said:
Lock for Brooks Brothers vintage fedora

p1013729nq2.jpg
Now that is what I am talking about!!!
GREAT Alan!!!!

Colby Jack

Call Me a Cab
indycop said:
Um is this lets see how many hats we can make me try on today??:eusa_doh:

I'm shocked!! Shocked to see that there is blackmail going on at the lounge!!:eek:

Blackmail?!:eek: ...moi????:eek: :D

I believe we discussed this earlier...You said your moss green would be perfect with that new shirt...I just wanna see it....:D

jpbales

Practically Family
Harvest Festival/Trunk or Treat

For my churches Harvest Festival/Trunk or Treat, I was Indiana Jones (or Indiana Jimmy ;) ) and my girlfriend was a witch! That's my re-bashed "official" Indy hat.

Gotya.jpg

jpbales

Practically Family
during october drill

My unit (M Battery 3/14) got attached to Hotel Battery and we went field firing at Fort Bragg. It was cold...

10-24-08_0834.jpg

Marine Corps issue Kevlar helmet w/headlamp from walmart and a neck gaiter to keep me warm.

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Whoo - this thread is firin' on all cylindars!

Hey, RBH; That banker bit didn't offend me any. I can see it. Besides, I'm always a quick one to rib another fella' when I get the chance so if you ever dish some out my way, that's just fair (and fun) play in my book! lol

Thanks, in general, for the other receptive comments about the Homburg style on me. Might try more of that.

Now, "HAT'S OFF" compliments to Indy, Rusty, Alan, Jimmy and JP for the great recent pix! Did I miss someone? All great postings lately.

Slim, the sleeve suspenders were an estate find. Judging by their manufacture and the little box in which they came, they seem to be quite old. They are actually gold-plated with a jillion little springs inside like a watch band. Inside the box it reads, "PICCADILLY ARM BAND - Made in England by L'sB BRITISH - Lambournes (B'ham) Limited".

Oh, and today I wore my Stratoliner:

royalstetsonhatmallory5.jpg

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Colby Jack said:
Blackmail?!:eek: ...moi????:eek: :D

I believe we discussed this earlier...You said your moss green would be perfect with that new shirt...I just wanna see it....:D
It does look good with it!;) But my Silverbelly Stratotiger is the one with the p-40 pin!

indycop

I'll Lock Up
jpbales said:
My unit (M Battery 3/14) got attached to Hotel Battery and we went field firing at Fort Bragg. It was cold...
JP I see you got your girl to wear a hat!lol

3/14 = 3rd battalion 14th arty? I was 3/14- 3rd battalion 14th infantry.

RBH

Bartender
HarpPlayerGene said:
Whoo - this thread is firin' on all cylindars!

Hey, RBH; That banker bit didn't offend me any. I can see it. Besides, I'm always a quick one to rib another fella' when I get the chance so if you ever dish some out my way, that's just fair (and fun) play in my book! lol

Thanks, in general, for the other receptive comments about the Homburg style on me. Might try more of that.

Now, "HAT'S OFF" compliments to Indy, Rusty, Alan, Jimmy and JP for the great recent pix! Did I miss someone? All great postings lately.

Slim, the sleeve suspenders were an estate find. Judging by their manufacture and the little box in which they came, they seem to be quite old. They are actually gold-plated with a jillion little springs inside like a watch band. Inside the box it reads, "PICCADILLY ARM BAND - Made in England by L'sB BRITISH - Lambournes (B'ham) Limited".

Oh, and today I wore my Stratoliner:

royalstetsonhatmallory5.jpg

Let me say that is one sweet Stratoliner!!!! I have seen it in person!:eusa_clap

randooch

I'll Lock Up
JTL: That's a beauty, indeed. Is there a close-up of the pin, or button, on that ribbon?

I'm green with envy, light green, but still. . . I do hope to win one of these Johnnyphi auctions someday. Maybe next week!

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
randooch said:
JTL: Is there a close-up of the pin, or button, on that ribbon?

You can check out the photos in the Merchants section for a more detailed view. ;)

kaosharper1 said:
Is it as good in real life as it looks in the photos?

Yup. It really is a nice one. The color is actually very rich, and the edge binding sets it off nicely. :)

Cheers,
JtL

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Hey Indy, and other WWII Aces out there -

Not only is this :eek:fftopic: but it's a blatant bit of spontaneous self-promotion.

Remember my jacket that I painted on the back of (below)? I could do that sort of thing for Loungers if you fellas think you might be a market for it. I could reproduce nose art or whatever you provide as far as reference OR I could do original designs to suit your own nickname, gal, etc. You'd send me your jacket to paint.

It would run well into the 3-digit$ and each would be one-of-a-kind. I just thought I'd take the temperature since Indy's shirts look so cool.

If I don't get in too much trouble for bringing this up here, and if it seems viable, I'll do whatever The Fedora Lounge requires from me in order to properly do business with you fine folks. Members and Bartenders, PM me with your thoughts on this so it doesn't plug up this thread.

Thx!!

G

DSC_0043.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marco21