Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
handlebar bart said:
Dang Jimmy, that hat looks great. I am loving that wide bound edge. Looks much better than in the auction pics for some reason.:eusa_clap

Thanks, Bart. I re-bashed this lid today, which may explain why it looks a bit different from the auction photos.

Thanks, to you as well, Carter!

Cheers,
JtL

Hat Head

One of the Regulars
jimmy the lid said:
This just in from johnnyphi...

AdamButton.jpg

AdamButton2.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

That is one fine looking lid.

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
WOW, super looking pictures everyone!

Today, I did a gig where a Homburg seemed in order. This is a cheap wool job. A 'costume' hat in my estimation. I've never really felt completely at ease in this style of hat, but the notion of investing in a real one is starting to appeal to me...

DSC_0028.jpg

Slim Portly

One Too Many
HarpPlayerGene said:
Today, I did a gig where a Homburg seemed in order. This is a cheap wool job. A 'costume' hat in my estimation. I've never really felt completely at ease in this style of hat, but the notion of investing in a real one is starting to appeal to me...

DSC_0028.jpg
Very nice, Gene. Just this week I tried on a wool Homburg very similar to that one and I liked it very much. It might be my next purchase.

Also I really like those sleeve garters. Any chance that you could post a link to a merchant?

indycop

I'll Lock Up
HarpPlayerGene said:
I like it, has a western gambling look to it.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken