Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
At Drexel University earlier this evening for Relay For Life.

My hat is a Stetson Whippet

smugshot_7702078-L.jpg

Monte

Practically Family

Did a little window and grocery shopping w the wife. We found a cool pinky ring that I may have to save my pennies for. I think gold w black onyx mens rings look good.

Last edited:

Monte

Practically Family
AnA, glad you had a fun trip and a safe return. Those kids look like they were entranced.
Alan, way to own that look. Neat to see your images behind you.

Rusty, AnA, Justin, Alan, Thanks!

Mayserwegener, I don't think I will be posting any action shots -- I am just easing into taking pictures of hats, and I'm not sure that I will ever be comfortable taking pictures of myself -- but I want to take this opportunity to mention how much I have enjoyed seeing the pictures of your collection of fantastic lightweight melone hats. I take inspiration from them!

Thanks! I hope to see more photos of your growing collection!

MarkJohn

One of the Regulars
MarkJohn: This is an extracurricular project for the kids, busy high achievers who are investing what precious little free time they have in each other and in making the film. It is a joy for Lydia and I to help them realize their goal.

What a great project and experience for them.... will the finished film be uploaded anywhere?

That's a beautiful but rather tragic picture.... a dreadful time for this to happen, with quite a knock-on for wildlife... hopefully things will recover. Things are not as extreme here, but breeding birds are going to have a hard time, with so little food around.

Stetson Excellent Quality Expo Medal Dated December 23, 1931.

Justin... you look great as usual; that hat is stunning.

Last edited:

Orangegrad

Practically Family
Borsalino Como

I don't have the opportunity to visit the Lounge very often. I do wear fedoras every day, but I find that posting on my favorite wet-shaving boards keeps me very busy.

Over the past month I've purchased three new hats: An Akubra Banjo Paterson, a Sunbody, and this Como from Delmonico Hatters. This Como is the softest fedora I've ever worn. I don't think I'll wear it in the rain or snow (the Banjo Paterson is just perfect for that). But for every-day comfort, this Borsalino is tops.

And a slightly different approach to the same photo:

Last edited:

Jedwbpm

One Too Many
I don't have the opportunity to visit the Lounge very often. I do wear fedoras every day, but I find that posting on my favorite wet-shaving boards keeps me very busy.

Over the past month I've purchased three new hats: An Akubra Banjo Paterson, a Sunbody, and this Como from Delmonico Hatters. This Como is the softest fedora I've ever worn. I don't think I'll wear it in the rain or snow (the Banjo Paterson is just perfect for that). But for every-day comfort, this Borsalino is tops.

Andy you are looking good I am glad that you like the hat and that it is getting head time.

Jeff
Living the Dream at
DelMonico Hatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe