Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Feraud said:
Wore my Stetson Royal DeLuxe porkpie this weekend.
DSC02460a-1.jpg
That is one super looking Pork pie my friend.

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Dinerman said:
Great looking hat. That's one wiiiiiide ribbon.:D

I loved the hats you've posted recently Dinerman!

I've wanted to ask you something for awhile but I can't find a convenient thread to do it in, so I'm going off topic here for a moment. Your specs are great--are they vintage?

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
imoldfashioned said:
I loved the hats you've posted recently Dinerman!

I've wanted to ask you something for awhile but I can't find a convenient thread to do it in, so I'm going off topic here for a moment. Your specs are great--are they vintage?

nope. After my hornrimmed ones went flying off into the Alaskan wilderness from a zipline, I shopped around a bit, and finally got two new pairs from a local glasses store. The half rimmed ones are Nautica, the other ones are ecco. I tried to pick the most vintage looking ones.
I like them, and now I have a backup pair, so should anything else unfortunate happen, I won't be blind. Plus- they have transitions lenses, so that's really convenient.

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
indycop said:
Is fiesta the brand or the style? I don't know much about panamas but I was thinking it looked like that optimo style. Looks great !
Thanks! Fiesta is the brand, kinda' a golf hat originaly. I tried to make it into the "Patron" model from Panama Hats Direct which is a bit Optimo, a bit Fedora - like below.

Patron1.jpg

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
bolthead, The music just keeps hitting you! That Disney 20 is a true prize. Looks great on you. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

indycop

I'll Lock Up
bolthead said:
Wearing my Disney 20 today.....

Disney1.jpg

Disney2.jpg

Just a quickie hand bash in this one, very nice, soft felt.

Disney3.jpg

I really like that hat! Is that a C-crown? Still trying to learn the different bashes. And is Disney hats the same famous Disney?

DOUGLAS

I have been wearing the Supernatural most of the weekend
DSCN5952.jpg

Yesterday I wore my lord & Taylors summer Black
DSCN6031.jpg

DSCN6015.jpg

Today I am back to the Supernatural
DSCN6034.jpg

Pardon the facial fuzz but it is beard growing season again.

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
DOUGLAS, Looking good (as usual)! Now, I'm intrigued by your "Summer Black." Is it tolerable for long stints under the noonday summer sun? How does it compare to say a silverbelly "Open Road?"

DOUGLAS

J.T., the L&T is very,very thin. My thinnest actually. I wish I had one in every color. I wore mine all day and felt fine. the only downer is that the sweat has very fine threads and some were torn. I will need to replace it as it is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiedust