Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
deanglen said:
Bolthead, the Trimble is sharp! How about a shot of it on you? Don't you wish that price was typical these days? I do.

dean
Trimble9.jpg

Trimble10.jpg

deanglen

Nice! Thanks, Bolt, for the pics. Looks good on you, very balanced, and the sharp crown lines work good with your features. Not the typical stingies you favor, but I hope you agree it's good for you.

dean

Dr Doran

Cicero, you surpass your namesake in elegance and style. Douglas, the rather dangerous air you affect looks marvelous and makes you very photogenic. Bolthead, stunning hats and I like the texture on the gray one a lot.
All you gents look terrific.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
carter said:
Indycop, Wher did you find the 'Jessica Rabbit As A Surfer' shirt? I gotta get one! :D
At the disney store outlet in St. Augustine. They also had an awesome black shirt like it but it had a silhoutte of indiana jones across the front. Nothing even close to my size though.

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
I wore my Brent adventurer (the one with all the holes in it). It now has a Montana peak. Great hat for a hike.

IMG_3310.jpg

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
Dinerman, If variety is the spice of life, you just added some great seasoning! It's different. It has character. It has a "big ole" rip right up front; and it looks fantastic. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
And here's last night at the J Bar W rodeo.
It's my Worth Walden Custom Beaver 50.
The rodeo clown had on a great hat, too. Big gus crown cowboy hat in green with purple brim binding and ribbon

IMG_3290.jpg

And yeah, I do like that brent a lot. It has the big ol' rip up front, two smaller rips just beneath it, a small rip to the left of the pinch, the brim has had to be sewn on for about 6 inches in the back and 5 inches in the front. Sweatband has been crudely hand sewn back in (one repair I didn't do) at some point. The sweat is cracked and missing big chunks. But you know- I can do anything in this hat and not worry about it. It's great for hot days and work where I don't want to sweat into a nice felt or a nice straw.

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
Dinerman, the Worth Walden is great. However, if I were you, I'd have given serious thought to cropping the clown out of the picture. Please don't be offended, but he kind of stole the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiedust