Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Today I'm wearing my new-to-me late 50's/early 60's Stetson 3X Beaver Cowboy hat. This one is NOT loaded with shellac, so its much nicer to shape and feel than modern day cowboy hats.

62880_848556244532_1959995445_n_zpsc98c3dc6.jpg

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Sam - good looking CD

Hatto - the Champ is a Champ

Tom - I like the Stetson with that leather band

Charlie - very cool VitaFelt

Jeff - cool blue VS

Manfred - nice style to that cap

Alan - super 7XCB

Josh - that is a great look with the western

Jared - Nice Borcalino, just about warm enough for a straw hat today - about 67 I think.

I stuck with a Whippet though because it was cool when I left for the office this morning

smugshot_5829526-L.jpg

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
Many thanks! It seems to be a quick bug! Just gives me some more time to work on my wrinkly Stetson Select, haha! I shall be careful around the chicken noodle... but boy, does that sound good right now!

Monte

Practically Family
I always mean it when I say, Nice hats all.
The Standouts are:
Manfred, cool cap.
Alan, nice looking Stetson!
Bowler, you look great.
Jared, that picture looks so good it must be Photoshopped.
David, nice shades (and hat)
Josh, that western w/plaid shirt is great.
I wore a stocking hat to push snow for almost 8 hrs. Hopefully the last storm of the season.
My wife acted funny yesterday when we found a note in the mailbox that said we have a package.
I wonder if it's a hommy? That would be weird because she doesn't seem to like the hat collecting.
I can see me now.......
Anthony-Eden-Hat-a-Homburg_zps4b068439.jpg

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Many thanks! It seems to be a quick bug! Just gives me some more time to work on my wrinkly Stetson Select, haha! I shall be careful around the chicken noodle... but boy, does that sound good right now!

Trust me on this, you don't want chicken noodle. If you have a virus or cold/flu bug, there is only one way to deal with it.

Whisky and hot milk, sweetened with a little honey. If it doesn't work, have another. If it still doesn't work - well, you know the drill! You'll feel better fast, guaranteed!

David, nice shades (and hat)
[/IMG]

Thanks, Monte. Snow eh? I was listening to the forecast for here (Boston area) and I heard the words snow and ice. Only a little I believe, but c'mon, it should be spring already!

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Vacation time! Took the family to Myrtle Beach. The weather is great: clear skies, low 70s, and cooooool water. I brought my Champ Milan, Dobbs Milan, and a Borso Savoy for the week. Champ today...

651AFD7D.jpg

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Trust me on this, you don't want chicken noodle. If you have a virus or cold/flu bug, there is only one way to deal with it.

Whisky and hot milk, sweetened with a little honey. If it doesn't work, have another. If it still doesn't work - well, you know the drill! You'll feel better fast, guaranteed!

Oh that's good!! I'm gonna try that next time I am sick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe