Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
HarpPlayerGene said:
Penny's Marathon - helluva hat:

DSC_0011-1.jpg
Nice thin ribbon! Who's yer little buddy peekin out of the bush?lol

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Today, I'm wearing this hat, a new one that came today from Art. It's my new, fantastic work of Art.

IMG_0386.jpg

IMG_0384.jpg

This hat is really nicer than I even imagined it would be. My pictures don't do it justice by any means. The color, the ribbon, the crease, the softness of the felt, the fit.....perfect, absolutely perfect. Thank you, Art!

BobC

handlebar bart said:
Bob, that is amazing. Art did it again:eusa_clap

I couldn't agree more, Bart. I'm amazed by this hat. It is truly a beautiful thing and fits like it was made for me....oh, it was!

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
BobC said:
I couldn't agree more, Bart. I'm amazed by this hat. It is truly a beautiful thing and fits like it was made for me....oh, it was!

The granite is a great color and the binding...........fantastic. I like everything about that one. Bet that baby will be getting worn alot as we move into the colder months. Bob, what are the dimensions on that VS, by the way.

BobC

handlebar bart said:
The granite is a great color and the binding...........fantastic. I like everything about that one. Bet that baby will be getting worn alot as we move into the colder months. Bob, what are the dimensions on that VS, by the way.

I believe Art told me the crown is 5 1/2 open and the brim is 2 3/4. I don't really remember about the ribbon, but we discussed 8 or 9 ligne for the binding. Perhaps Art will chime in to answer that question better than I can. I mostly know that I'm all kinds of excited about it.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
BobC said:
Today, I'm wearing this hat, a new one that came today from Art. It's my new, fantastic work of Art.
Outstanding Bob!!:eusa_clap Of course I love the color and everything else about it, great choice and superb job by Art!:eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe