Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaramelSmoothie

Practically Family
I know this thread is about the hat you are wearing but this is the hat that I WANT to be wearing right about now. I took this pic about a year and a half ago but I can't seem to find this hat. I have a few more places I need to look and if I find it I will post an updated picture. Excuse the look on my face but this pic was taken after a long day of sightseeing in Louisville, KY :)

hatty.jpg

JonnyO

A-List Customer
Dan, Randall, RBH, Manfred: Thank you all for the kind words!
Che: The sight of palm trees just puts a smile on my face, especially when I see them in person, quite jealous that you get to live with them year round!
Jeff: I couldn't agree anymore with you on that statement, and hat looks that much better on a woman.

RBH

Bartender
I know this thread is about the hat you are wearing but this is the hat that I WANT to be wearing right about now. I took this pic about a year and a half ago but I can't seem to find this hat. I have a few more places I need to look and if I find it I will post an updated picture. Excuse the look on my face but this pic was taken after a long day of sightseeing in Louisville, KY :)

hatty.jpg

I like that hat! Hope you find it!

I have lost a hat a time or two...usually after hanging out with Tom Dean and Major Moore.

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Hope you find that nice looking hat shortly, CaramelSmoothie. :yo:

Always great to check-in on this thread, and all of you Gents consistently impress with your style!

delectans

Call Me a Cab
First Weekend Of 2013

Early 1940s Stetson Spiral-Stitch fedora on the workbench of my friend John Waddle, together with a violin by Giovanni Battista Gabrielli, Florence, 1736. Saturday morning.

Headed to lunch at Everest On Grand.

A good thin-ribbon day while looking for vintage clothing and props for Ryan's next film project. 1940s Malrov Flexo Cushion atop a late 1930s Mallory "XV", both had for a pittance.

On to the next antiques shop, past one of my favorite old buildings, a Masonic Temple.

Glorious old Mallory, that "Fifteen".

A terrific old Pendleton wool coat.

Excellent 1950s Stetson St. Regis Homburg hiding beneath a pair of less interesting lids.

About to be liberated...

...and immediately pressed into service atop Ryan's noggin.

Last edited:

delectans

Call Me a Cab

A delicious new culinary discovery for us Saturday evening: an excellent little gem of a restaurant in a quaint St. Paul neighborhood, the 128 Café.

Playing around with the Mallory "XV" Sunday morning, sadly about 3-1/2 sizes too small for me, but what lovely felt.

I stuck with the old Spiral-Stitch Stetson, as light, soft, and floppy as a fine Montecristi, and oh so comfortable to wear.

Nothing like a hot New York style pastrami sandwich on Russian rye to satisfy my hunger after kung-fu practice. Cecil's Deli, St. Paul.

Time to head home.

Last edited:
+1... great photos as always. Welcome back. It never ceases to amaze me the hat riches that wash up on the beaches you comb. I thought the Mississippi emptied to the south.

Caramelsmoothie, it's a pleasure to see your wonderful collection worn on this thread. Please don't be a stranger.

David, Randall... thank you for the thumbs up on my hat of the day. On Zetwal, I did talk with him not long ago. He is well... has been traveling some and taking time off from the lounge.

Last edited:

One Too Many
Whole girls are beautiful ¡¡¡

hatty.jpg
Dear lady want to say you look great with your hat and the woman is the masterpiece of creation, I hope you find it soon because it is your own style ¡¡¡:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Last edited:

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Al, marvelous! Your antique shops trips are full of little treasures. What for nice hats, especially the brown St Regis! Wow!
Your trip was successful! Ryan digs the Homburger, It looks so! Fascinating photos as always my friend!

CaramelSmoothie, nice hat. I hope you find it!

Alan, wonderful black one Vanzina! Very elegant.

Jeff, both hats are very sharp!

Tom, wonderful Akubra for today!

Perry, lovely Stratoliner in a great color!

Robert, looks nice your CD!

David, very nice and good color for that. But your Strat looks a bit out of shape, could that be!

Splinter, wow, great find and hat. Congratulation!

Monk, your Whippet is a fine hat, nice color and all around shape!

Eric, that is a great photo with a marvelous hat and splendid shoes! Very stylish!

Salty, tha is a sharp hat your Mallory, congrats to the new one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld