Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaramelSmoothie

Practically Family
Thank you all for the compliments. I will be looking for that hat this weekend. I have so many hats that it's getting harder to keep track of them all. I plan to wear one of my vintage hats next week so I will be posting another picture then. Here is a 1920s cloche I wore at Governor's Island, I can't wait until Spring to wear it again. I think I posted this on the FL before but not sure.

SummerCloche.jpg

I have so many hats that it's getting harder to keep track of them all.

I think many of us resemble that statement. Very nice cloche hat!

Manfred, thank you. The Vanzina has some very interesting qualities that remind me of how different northern Italy is from the south.

010813.jpg

Neiman-Marcus Churchill 100 beaver/vicuna. This puppy is soft as a kitten.

m0nk

One Too Many
I think many of us resemble that statement. Very nice cloche hat!

Manfred, thank you. The Vanzina has some very interesting qualities that remind me of how different northern Italy is from the south.

010813.jpg

Neiman-Marcus Churchill 100 beaver/vicuna. This puppy is soft as a kitten.
Excellent hat Alan, it certainly does look soft.

Thank you m0nk. It's very nicely made and finish of the felt is quite extraordinary. There is a thread with more pictures here. Carouselvic has one too... the only two I've seen.

danofarlington

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thank you all for the compliments. I will be looking for that hat this weekend. I have so many hats that it's getting harder to keep track of them all. I plan to wear one of my vintage hats next week so I will be posting another picture then. Here is a 1920s cloche I wore at Governor's Island, I can't wait until Spring to wear it again. I think I posted this on the FL before but not sure.

SummerCloche.jpg

That's an even cuter picture. Beware, almost everyone on this site is a "he!"

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good day guys and gals. This morning after opening the gym and morning practice I headed out to a small local diner who in the spirit of "oldster" diners has re-vamped the exterior/exterior to resemble an old 50' diner. The shot below does not capture the clever spirit of the effort. Fun, period inspired and a bright and cheery interior makes it a fun occasional spot for some potatoe pancakes and a chocolate malt.

IMG_4180-M.jpg

Ready for the afternoon, Eric

(Hatted in my VS Whippet inspired dark moss fedora.)

memphislawyer

Practically Family
I have a Bailey Yates, wool, in black. Given that I have a wider brim now in my Buckaroo, this one seems so small and pedestrian. Dont know that I will get rid of it as I like to sit around the house with it, can put it on after a shower to go outside and get the paper, work with it around the house or yard, and for $60, dont have much invested. If I think I will wear black more, Ill get one made:

photo-2.jpg

WineGuy

A-List Customer
Feels so good to wear my Montecristi in the winter

EHmiami_zps62650a94.jpg

Just spent a week in Miami with my clan visiting my mother and it was great getting an extra opportunity to wear my Gus Miller Montecristi mid winter. At the risk of offending some members...I hate Miami!!! I go there only because my 82 year old mother refuses to come up to NY in the winter. I'm almost tempted to start a thread called "Piers Morgan or why I hate Miami" and see how many posts I get ;-) Any backers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld