Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Tom, I like this color Taupe Fawn on your CD! Cool Hatband too!

D-Guy, nice photo with the baby! The Bates looks good on you!

Randall, sharp looking Borsalino, he suits you well! Love your hat wall!

Robert, beater, your Resistol, looks very good on the photo!

Joao, good combination, jacket and hat. Looks good!

Lotsahats, very nice hat your Selention!

David, very good. Perfect dressed for the day!

Lotsahats

One Too Many
Aaron, some wild foreshortening going on with your camera. The second picture has cool angles. I had a Selentino at one time... a nice hat.

The iPhone: great mobile device, barely functional camera. I will admit that user-error is always a possibility, too! At 6'4, i offer a challenge to self-inflicted--er, self-taken photos. :D

I've been pleased with the Selentino: it has nice lines and a wide brim for these days that threaten rain, and while the quality isn't up to vintage standards, it has a nice feel to it.

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Back from my latest trip with my VS travel hat, to Peru...Macchu Piccu:
DSCN7897.jpg

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
The iPhone: great mobile device, barely functional camera. I will admit that user-error is always a possibility, too! At 6'4, i offer a challenge to self-inflicted--er, self-taken photos. :D
David and Alan shoot a lot of their what Hat are you wearing with an iPhone. Its mainly user error.:) It takes practice to take the image. David uses the Ale shooting style.;) An I am sure he has to take quite a few to get one that he like's. I don't take a lot of images of myself because I am so busy coding websites VS

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Ed - indeed, I am the master of the delete key.

Tom - nice job on the Akubra. I bet that is your widest ribbon.

Raining here in New Hampshire too. Also too dark for outdoor photos (I hate flash) so it is in the office with a Whippet for me.

smugshot_715562-L.jpg

Lotsahats

One Too Many
David and Alan shoot a lot of their what Hat are you wearing with an iPhone. Its mainly user error.:) It takes practice to take the image. David uses the Ale shooting style.;) An I am sure he has to take quite a few to get one that he like's. I don't take a lot of images of myself because I am so busy coding websites VS

Oops, I stand corrected! These gentlemen take phenomenal pictures, so I will no longer disparage the instrument. :)

-A

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Yes, marvelous photograph!

How was the "road to ruin?" Awhile back it was blocked by a mudslide, trapping a good number of tourists there for nearly a month, if I recall correctly.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Tom, the Wanderer, great crease on that and a good choice!

David, very nice, with clear lines, that is your Whippet! Super!

Perry, a black stunner! Looks very very good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82