Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Alan,
Obsession Hmmmmmmm.....Very Nice Native Silver....you wear it very well as you do your Hats.....Man the Band is a Masterpiece....Bolo looks matching !
Killer telescope's too we had a cheepie & used it so much it fell apart, Lots of Stars my way & clear to the healthy eyes on a good night...

Mayser,
Echter Borsalino, Now im Obsessing ! Clean profile speaks of past times !!!

Thank you Che... and I understand the longing to have young eyes again!

Agree with the :eusa_clap for Hector Borsalino... he sure as hell knew how to make a nice Italian hat. Without Steve's diligence, we would never have the opportunity to see these.

Last edited:

DJH

I'll Lock Up

Arriving at the Wayzata Community Church in the afternoon to support the locked-out Saint Paul Chamber Orchestra in their special concert with Pinchas Zuckerman.

Al, all the photos you posted today are fantastic, but I especially like the Dobbs 20. This hat of yours was the inspiration for the Midnight Blue hat that TonyB recently made for me.

I'd love the opportunity to see the Terracotta Army too!

David, also a stunner. Sharp looking 7X.

Thanks so much Manfred!

David,
I got up early to see what you posted
Great hat to start the week.

Sorry to get you up early, Che!

David, I adore that black cherry VS and today's 7XCB is remarkable!

Much appreciated, Jeff. You've been showing off some fantastic hats yourself, especially the new VS. Isn't the Midnight Blue felt something else? Love the hatless cathedral photo!

Hatto - really cool hats; I love the new VS Stratto for Hatto in particular.

Eric - great photo, as always.

Alan - yes you are getting out of control, but in a pretty cool way.

Steve - I swear you have a monopoly on those great Echter Borsalinos. I never see anyone here with one except you - they are always smashing hats!

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Great hats everyone!
Today Imperial SB Campdraft

Brim up
IMG_0266.JPG

Brim down (this is how I normally wear it)
IMG_0271.JPG

IMG_0274.JPG

IMG_0275.JPG

Perry, Che, Alan, David, Case, Thanks!

So many great hats and photos!

David, Beautiful Stetson Open Road 7XCB! Fantastic felt + finish!

Al, As usual great photo series and hats. The mid ribbon and color on the Mallory Nokabout is a winner! The shade of blue on your Dobbs Twenty is as good as it gets!

150719541, Good see you back posting again! Your Wilton looks excellent!

Perry, Your heather gray Stetson is a real beauty! I really enjoy seeing the heather felts! Also congrats on the VS! Looks super!

Jeff, Wow! What a setting! Music of the Gods!

Eric, Fantastic photo! Same with your dove thin ribbon VS!

Alan, Great traditional look with your Stetson 7XCB! The silver & turquoise hat band is amazing!

Case, Always nice to see a hat worn brim up! Your Imperial SB Campdraft is top notch!

Last edited:

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Thank You!

AL, you can certainly pack a wild weekend and keep your cool through it all. Looking great! :eusa_clap

Appreciate your always kind words, Alan. :yo: What a grand hat, your 7XCB today, and of course that very special hat band is just spectacular!

Al, marvelous, and a second one, marvelous! I am not really surprised how good you look, on these photos. You look ever good.
But this photos are very good, extra sharp the first two photos near the 'China's Terracotta Warriors. Brilliant, your choice of hats! Thank you!

Thank you, and thank you again, Manfred, you are much, much too kind! Like everyone else here I am really loving your new black Stratoliner!

Al, those are some amazing pics and looks like a great time! As always, I'm envious of the hats you're wearing and places you wear them... :D

My heartfelt thanks! I always look forward to your photos and seeing your beautiful and covetable hats!

Today my blacky hat, a single Wilton , warm like a glove on head ¡¡¡¡

Warm and good looking on you, too.

Delectans
So active & sharp just amazing the places you visit & activitys you share here. great lids

Thanks, Che! I enjoy your beautiful photos immensely, not only for your inimitable style and unique hats which exude panache, but for the locales, which are especially meaningful for me as the vast majority of my relatives live in the Bay Area.

Heather gray Stetson today and...

A Strat clone from Art, just arrived today.

Lovely heather Stetson, Doc, I mean Perry, and a fantastic new addition to your collection.

Al-- You make even Perkins look exotic! Great hats and photos. More importantly perhaps, I'm more than a little choked up at your portrait of Zuckerman with the little girl after having given his speech. Thanks for posting that.

Thanks, Jeff, it was an incredibly poignant and touching moment on stage as Pinky invoked memories of Isaac Stern and Leonard Bernstein while displaying his well known pluck with regard to the current crisis in the arts. He ended with an upbeat promise to return to Minnesota to celebrate with the musicians and music lovers when the lockout is over.

A belated congratulations on your new VS. It is absolutely gorgeous, and that concert photo is one of my favorite portraits of you, even without a lid!

TWarm weather puts me in a vtg. Pendleton Board shirt.)

Excellent choice today. It has certainly been a bizarre Autumn and Winter to date.

Echter Borsalino
Al, As usual great photo series and hats. The mid ribbon and color on the Mallory Nokabout is a winner! The shade of blue on your Dobbs Twenty is as good as it gets!

You are the King Of The Echters, my friend! Just stunning! Many thanks for your very kind comments.

Al, all the photos you posted today are fantastic, but I especially like the Dobbs 20. This hat of yours was the inspiration for the Midnight Blue hat that TonyB recently made for me.

I'd love the opportunity to see the Terracotta Army too!

I am humbled that my Dobbs was the inspiration for your stunningly beautiful new lid. Thank you, David!

Great hats everyone!
Today Imperial SB Campdraft

Superb! Looks fabulous up or down.

Wow, I leave for a little partying weekend of which i'm still recovering... and a plethora of fantastic hats show up, awesome!

Would love to see what lids you chose to wear for the festivities!

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Jeff and Al, many thanks again for your kind words about the black Strat. I appreciate them!

150719541, good looking stingy your Wilton.

Perry, congrats to the new hat from Art, darn sharp lid and excellent Stetson!

Jeff, wonderful photo from you in this cathedral.

Eric, VS Dove, I love your Hats!

Alan, sharp Western hat with a splendid and spectacular Hatband!

Steve, extra fine hat your Echter Borsalino, what a beauty!

Sam, very good your CD. Looks as made for you!

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Tom, darn sharp CD. The color is nice!

John, you look good with your falcon Park!

David, I see it's Strat time also in New Hampshire. Great looking hat with the colored ribbon!

Mike, marvelous hat your Royal Deluxe and well done, your beard cut , sharp look now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe