Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
Rain in the bay today means time for an Akubra:
20121116_135432.jpg

Fed IV
This hat ain't worried about no stinkin' rain!
20121116_135814.jpg

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Wow, I miss just one day or so and a whole lot of great hats.
Might be imagining this, but I swear I saw Alan in a hat with a pretty wide ribbon! Alan yours and Al's images from your respective travels are fantastic.

Nothing spectacular for me, but I did grab a selfie early this morning. Stetson 25

s25-L.jpg

Last edited:

lauro13

One of the Regulars
Jared, nice akubra. Wish I could pull off a tall crown but I look like a midget with one.
Thanks, for the complement on the beach pic. I can rock a upturned stingy like no ones buissness but put a true gentleman's hat on me and I look like I belong on the lollipop guild.
Hey Paul, any chance of you posting a pic of the top of that OR? I'm bashing mine and I like the look of yours!

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Randall - It's hard to photo, but it has a pretty deep diamond crease and a moderate pinch. I will have to take more shots this weekend for the 'Diner. Stay tuned!

Tom - Nice Stetson. Your doctor recommended a splended precaution with these wide brimmed hats.

Robert - A fine example of Dobbs' craftsmanship! :thumb:

Eric - I like the swtcheroo you pulled today with two hats. I'll have to try that one day. :)

Benz - Your OR was a great purchase! Beautiful color on that felt.

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Great beach shot! I wish we had some beaches in West Texas! My wife and I were in Oregon a couple of months ago and went to the beach. It was cloudy, very cool and windy and we just loved it.

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Manfred - Thanks for the Dobbs comment. I didn't think I needed a black fedora. Figured they were too "common". But this TWENTY looked very attractive in the listing that I had to jump on it. I do like a fat brim. :)

Javier - Good looking Adam. I've been wanting one of those. More cash would help!!

Alan - A great selection from your great collection of hats. Is that a black truck outside the window or a dumpster?

Jared - The Akubra turned out to be a wise choice in that weather. Very nice! :thumb:

David - I like that effect, David. Looks like a Western saloon shot!

Chopper - Awesome FED4. I like the color a lot.

RBH (regarding Chopper's photo) - Give that man an axe! :D

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Javier, sharp hat your Adam, looks very good on you!

Alan, very nice swoop on your Borsalino! Looks goood!!

Jared, Akubras love rainy days, and I love your Fed Four!

David, nice photo with your 25! You are the man for a wide brimmed hat!

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Wow, I miss just one day or so and a whole lot of great hats.
Might be imagining this, but I swear I saw Alan in a hat with a pretty wide ribbon! Alan yours and Al's images from your respective travels are fantastic.

Thanks, David. Always enjoy your portraits, and you are looking good in that 25!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe