Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
B.J, wow, that is big, a bit to big in the shape, my opinion but It looks not bad!

Sam, looks great that new Hat, you are the right man for that.

AnA, looks good, you can wear stingy Hats without a problem.

davidraphael, also a stingy and a nice Wegener too. Cool!

Purple, sharp Penny, wonderful shape!

WinterJoe, sharp Hat too, looks very good on you!

Tom, the right Hat every time, I like your Journeyman

David, cool black and withe photo with sharp Hat!

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
wear my Resistol Milan conversion for the sunny day.

wear167.jpg

tomb1013

One of the Regulars
AnA I like the color of that Kevin McAndrew on you! Tom nice Journeyman, Case nice Resistol and Manfred a sharp Milan.David great looking Adventurebilt,and WinterJoe nice looking VS! For me I am wearing my VS Hitchhiker today.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Art Fawcett Friday; Good rainy day from Minnesota. I have enjoyed seeing the rain showers come across the lake.

IMG3261-M.jpg

I heading out for the afternoon and evening wearing my VS Wanderer (granite). This hat is my wife's favorite. She enjoys the dimensions and sees that this more "modern dimensioned" fedora gives me a pleasing image during my daily travels.

The above said, "whoa boy!" I review my pic and see a plethora of patterns and colors. Wow, that's a lot. Not my best dressed moment.

Best wishes for your Friday folks, Eric -

Last edited:

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up

Marvelous, Alan!!! That hat has one of the most beautiful interiors I have ever seen. The bright silk liner, the beautifully wide sweatband with nice deep gold embossing, the fantastic tip printing, and most off all the rear sweatband treatment are just phenomenal. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Thanks Bond and Josh. The craftsmanship of this hat is really wonderful. I bought it from the family of the owner - they had cared for it well. It has a little soiling at the front of the sweat, otherwise it might be a new hat today. This is likely late 1930s - an era when Stetson 3X Beaver was a pretty marvelous hat.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Marvelous, Alan!!! That hat has one of the most beautiful interiors I have ever seen. The bright silk liner, the beautifully wide sweatband with nice deep gold embossing, the fantastic tip printing, and most off all the rear sweatband treatment are just phenomenal. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Alan; +3. The hat is truly a stunning late 1930's example of a venerable brand. You look very dignified in your pic.

Eric -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe