Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TPD166

One Too Many
Thanks, Al - I've really gotten to enjoy my straw hats.

Today though for FAWCETT FRIDAY it's my Silvermist ArtLite

smugshot8988064-L.jpg

Beautiful hat - I hope I will get to participate in a "Fawcett Friday" one of these days!

delectans

Call Me a Cab
David: Superb! At first glance I thought you were sporting yet another Panama! That Silvermist is so appealing.

Perry: Wonderful OR. How many dozen T.A.R.s do you actually own? lol

That is a great looking hat, David and I like the natural crease with a bit of rumple. Looks like wonderful felt. Sorry about scooping that milan from you... sort of.

Perry, as always, a great hat and fine color sensibility too.

have a great weekend everyone!

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Nice Hats Yesterday Gentlemen, I am late today!

TPD, nice Hat work. Looks good the Stetson.

Steve, splendid looking Echter Rockel Wildleder Velourette. The felt looks nice and smooth.

David, Art Friday is always a good day. The ribbon looks really good on that.

Perry, stunning collection of Open Roads, one for each day or more in your collection?

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
A homburg on Fawcett Friday? Yes, that is what I did this morning. It was 55'F when the dogs and I headed around the lake on our walk. I waved to several folks I see regularily out in the morning and got replies "nice hat" from more than one. The homburg is appreciated.

IMG1489-L.jpg

Hat without my mug by a chair on the shore. Handsome without my mug.

IMG1492-M.jpg

I will have to pull a Fawcett hat, Fawcett Friday entry, out for my afternoon duties.

Best to you on a Friday, Eric -

(BTW: First post in the Cavangh Club here - http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?37297-The-Cavanagh-Club&p=1281924&viewfull=1#post1281924 )

Last edited:

BR Gordon

One Too Many
Perry, Beautiful OR. looks just the right size and shape for your face.

Eric, Love the homburg, looks good on the flowers, but better on your head.

JAVIER

Practically Family
Delecants, since I donned and displayed a noggin pic in the past decided to display the Dobbs Milan's self-standing beauty.

Today I wore my recently aquired Grey Dobbs that I picked up from Matt Deckard. I love this one (I have to post better pics in the new hats thread)
photobucket-2996-1338565711750.jpg

photobucket-2458-1338565739691.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
My offering for Art Fawcett Friday, afternoon hat. It is gorgeous, sunny and 65'F this afternoon. This is the season to appreciate the blossoms in the garden and yard.

IMG1493-L.jpg

Thanks, Eric -

DJH

I'll Lock Up
David, I feel like I'm repeating myself each day, beautiful hat.
Thanks, BR.

Beautiful hat - I hope I will get to participate in a "Fawcett Friday" one of these days!
Thank you Robert. Mr Fawcett does make remarkably nice hats. You'll be very pleased when you get one.

Nice FF Dave!
Cheers, Hatto. Looking good in the OR today

David: Superb! At first glance I thought you were sporting yet another Panama! That Silvermist is so appealing.

Thank you, Al. I also think the ArtLite looks like a Panama with a quick glance. It is a great way to still be able to wear a felt hat on a warm day.

That is a great looking hat, David and I like the natural crease with a bit of rumple. Looks like wonderful felt. Sorry about scooping that milan from you... sort of.

Alan, I often think of tidying up the crease on this hat, but on I really like the casual look it has formed itself into. So raining out your way? I think it is heading here for the weekend.

David, Art Friday is always a good day. The ribbon looks really good on that.

Thanks, Manfred. Art has made so many great hats for us to see here at the Lounge. I also like the ribbon on this hat - one of the coolest I have.

Eric, I'm not a homburg guy, but that one is probably the best example I've seen (I believe Al has a very similar one, if I remember correctly) - spectacular hat!

Javier - the Dobbs looks great. You have been getting yourself some nice hats of late.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Alan, Perry, BR and Manfred. It is my fav homburg - my only homburg.

Javier; That is sharp. One of the sharpest hats you have showed, IMO.

Alan; Darn fine rain hat.

Perry; All of the TAR hats you have work well on your head. The crease compliments your face dimensions.

Entertaining pics today. Eric -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe