Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Gun Bob

One of the Regulars
Poor man's Indy...

... my Dorfman Pacific official 'Indy hat'. This is the 'Outback' dress version in wool felt with the satin lining.

Needed a bit of tweaking but doesn't look too bad as a starter hat :p

SWfedora1.jpg

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
Two Gun Bob said:
... my Dorfman Pacific official 'Indy hat'. This is the 'Outback' dress version in wool felt with the satin lining.

Needed a bit of tweaking but doesn't look too bad as a starter hat :p

SWfedora1.jpg

Bob, If you hadn't said it was wool, nobody would have guessed. It looks fantastic, and you wear it well! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

shoelessjoe

Familiar Face
Along with my oldest son, I took a pink oxford, some stone-colored shorts, sandals and my Stetson Chatham to see the Indiana Jones movie ... and though the fifteen-year old could always be found a couple paces removed from Dad, I did receive some few favorable glances that were topped only by a couple nice compliments.

... by the way, Harrison Ford had nothing over Two Gun Bob and his 'Indy hat'!

IMG_0825.jpg

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
^Nice hat trick, Dinerman. Love all three of 'em. Is that Disney 'new'?

My Bob/Art optimo crown again, with me squinting from the sun:

p1012741lt5.jpg

Hmmm. Maybe I need a second Panama...

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
AlanC said:
I've had it since last april. I had to sew the ribbon back on and do a little work on it, but it's a great hat. Nice wide brim, which really wants to be snapped down in the front and back; I guess that's how the original owner wore it. It has pretty thick felt, which is interesting, because the original side bashes (which I popped back in since the original thread) have those nice crinkly edges. Though the one in the auction photos shoes the less crinkly one on the ribbon side, that's just because when they set the ribbon up for the photos, they put it on backwards.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
AlanC said:

My Bob/Art optimo crown again, with me squinting from the sun:

p1012741lt5.jpg

Hmmm. Maybe I need a second Panama...
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap Nice tie too , looks like FSU colors!:D

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Today for church, Art Fawcett Remembrance.:D

P6080024.jpg

Then for after church my straw gus I got from Buckaroo Hatters. (5 in. brim.) I got it for the beach and yard work, but did not know it would be so nice! I will definitely be ordering a few more.:D I had to add the infantry pin and am waiting for an infantry blue cord to also put on it. I know it's not any kind of correct but hey I was in the infantry.:rolleyes: ;)

P6080028.jpg

P6080030.jpg

RBH

Bartender
indycop said:
Then for after church my straw gus I got from Buckaroo Hatters. (5 in. brim.) I got it for the beach and yard work, but did not know it would be so nice! I will definitely be ordering a few more.:D I had to add the infantry pin and am waiting for an infantry blue cord to also put on it. I know it's not any kind of correct but hey I was in the infantry.:rolleyes: ;)

P6080028.jpg

P6080030.jpg

Now that is a brim! :D
I love it... looks great on you also.
The pin adds that little bit of extra to a fantastic hat!
Well done my friend!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld