Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Jimmy The Lid; That is truly a stunning, vibrant color. Jeepers it is a sharp hat. You need to wear more than 1 hat each day so that I, and the rest of the FF Loungers who tune in, can see more of your magnificant fedora collection. The hats the showed in your last few posts are exceptional.

Wafer edge, gray is a stunner! Eric -

randooch

I'll Lock Up
That's a beautiful shad of grey . . .

Here's another:
Threadfin-Shad-Dorosoma-pet.jpg

;)

Last edited:
Alanfgag is your picture a mirror image, ribbon bow is on the Right.

You called it right... mirror reversed.

A ton of great hats already and it's not even noon. :eusa_clap for all with a special call-out to Jimmy's grayblue gray Avenue... that is a fantastic color.

Trying to get it together to be in the morning club... I might just make it. Of the clear beaver Stetson dress westerns I've had the opportunity to handle, this 7X circa 1950 is the oldest, and my favorite in this style. (My Intrigue homburg is older - a different animal.) A beautiful and rare mild, sunny December day calls out for a special hat.

121311.jpg

buler

I'll Lock Up
That he did indeed David.
I have a vintage Royal Stetson grade hat that has the right ribbon & bound edge but has no stamping as The Wanderer. I got it from Buler.
I have yet to see one stamped like an Open Road, Stratoiliner or Playboy.
I need to get a photo of it to post. Bill may still have one.

Ask and ye shall receive...

seafoam3.jpg
[/

B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe