Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
Borsalino sold by "Mascotte"
300170_2499468131921_1409441092_2969518_1704754469_n.jpg

Just getting back from a visit with my Dad out at the beach. Mostly rain and clouds, but we had one beautiful day. I brought a couple of 40's Stetsons - Stratoliner and my 7XCB mode edge homburg, the Intrigue.

093011_3.jpg

093011_2.jpg

093011.jpg

093011_5.jpg

093011_4.jpg

Sitting by the dock of the bay... dad's wearing a nice felted-edge fedora that he bought at Saks in the fifties. He thinks he changed the liner and swapped the original ribbon for this corded alpine band... or maybe it came that way... we had a great time together.

093011_6.jpg

Last edited:

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Aureliano - I like the W&W hats you have. This one adds a cool twist to the dentists, that's for sure.

RBH - love the thin ribbon Borsalino.

Alan, nice pics of your visit to your dad. Looks like he has a Hollywood brim vibe going on.

Rodkins, cool ribbon on the Stetson.

For me, the Borsalino is fast becoming a good friend:

smugshot9420727-L.jpg

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Beautiful hats wonderfully worn this weekend, gentlemen!

Ale: A rather stark and sterile backdrop to the rich and lush felt of your W&W. I love the photo!

Alan: Poignant photos of a memorable time spent with your Dad...and hats. Excellent choices for the weekend by the ocean!

David: Lovely Borsalino. You have come full circle and have returned to the Brotherhood! lol

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Al, David thanks for your kind words. W&Ws are amazing hats. Wait 'till it get colder to see the homburg I have from them! ;)
BTW, I'd like to see the inside of your Borsalino, David. Did you post in the Brotherhood thread? I might have missed it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe