Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario, Delectans... excellent pictures that do justice to those great hats!

David, that looks like a beautiful Borso... are there more pictures of it somewhere?

best,
Alan

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Alan. That reminds me, I was going to post a few pictures of the Borso, but never got to it. I'll get some up in Borsalino thread before long.

One Too Many
Mario, I love the Marathon and your whole look in that image - nice job!

For me, it's Borsalino this morning.

1221007448_VuWbn-L.jpg
Nice hat I like it, this color is very special, the crown looks great,¡¡¡¡¡¡

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Thank you so much delectans and 150719541.

I've posted some more pictures of this Borsalino in the Brotherhood thread here.

delectans, I'm not sure what the colour is - maybe you can tell from the tags I posted.

Thank you so much delectans and 150719541. I've posted some more pictures of this Borsalino in the Brotherhood thread here.

delectans, I'm not sure what the colour is - maybe you can tell from the tags I posted.

Thanks for posting additional pictures - it's a beauty. The color, Palladio, or Palladium - a brilliant silver metallic element - discovered in 1803, so we know your Borso is newer than that!

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for posting additional pictures - it's a beauty. The color, Palladio, or Palladium - a brilliant silver metallic element - discovered in 1803, so we know your Borso is newer than that!

Bugger, I would have sworn it was from the 1700's :D

I had no idea Borsalino named their hats after elements - I learn something new everyday. Thanks for the info.

scooter

Practically Family
Nice hat, Jaunty. I enjoyed France, visited Marseilles, Toulon, Cannes, Bandol, among others. The promenade in Cannes was a favorite for the scenery. I'm not a wine drinker, but my friends enjoyed the Beaujolais Nouveau.

scooter

Practically Family
Oh yes, and we enjoyed the french bread sandwiches from the street vendors with the waffle iron-like apparatus. We called them "smashed sandwiches"! Know what I'm referring to?

Jauntyone

Practically Family
Oh yes, and we enjoyed the french bread sandwiches from the street vendors with the waffle iron-like apparatus. We called them "smashed sandwiches"! Know what I'm referring to?

Thanks for the compliment, scooter.
They're called "croque monsieur"; basically a hot ham and cheese sandwich. :essen::essen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe